Inner Sphere or Shattered Sphere?

Pages: 1
Dog
01/14/03 03:05 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Looking for a sourcebook, and was wondering which would better suit me. I prefer the timeline from clan invasion up to protomechs (I don't care for them). I still need the background information on the Houses but not so much the succession wars history. So looking for suggestions from people who have at least browsed through them and their thoughts on both products.
Nightward
01/14/03 03:24 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The Shattered Sphere sourcebook would probably be your best bet for IS information; if you are looking for Clan stuff, the Field Manuals for the Wardens and Crusaders are great, and if you can get your hands on them (these have long been out of print), the Wolf and Jade Falcon Sourcebooks, the Invading Clans Sourcebook, and the Walf and Falcon and Battle of Tukayyid Scenario Packs would be good also.

If you are lookig for greater in-depth information about the Great Houses, then the appropriate Field Manual would be a good buy.

All these books can be ordered on-line if you know of a local (or not-so-local- I order my stuff from Melbourne) store. If not, I believe someone said there was a link to an online store at www.classicbattletech.com, but apparently it is a bit hard to find.

If you are willing to dredge through deasd links and suffer author bias, you can find some interesting stuff online, again at CBT and other sites as well, but none spring to mind. Happy hunting if you choose this method...

Anyway, good luck finding what you're after, and welcome to the board.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 69 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2428

Contact Admins Sarna.net