IS 1.1

Armor 36 2.25t

Front 2/15
LT/RT 2/7
Back 2/5
rotor 2/2

Weapons/ammo
3x Med Lasers front 3 3

These VTOLs are rarely found in small groups. Lances of six or company's of 24 are normal. One is a target. Two are two targets. Twenty four is a good reason for demanding heavy reinforcements.

There normally sold in battalion lots of 102 aircraft. At 35.5 million CBills per Battalion that ant to bad. Thats about the cost of two lances of medium mechs or one really expensive assault mech.

These VTOLs had one design problem until it was fixed. The pilot ejection system sometimes ejected the pilot before the rotors explosive bolts where blown. For that reason the pilot ejection system was not a popular system with the ships pilots. That was fixed by slaving the ejection system to the explosive rotor bolts. If the bolts don't blow the ejection system will not activate. For reasons of moral. Army's pilots are not told of the problem or how it was fixed. One problem with the slaving of the ejection system to the explosive bolts is if the rotors take damage the slave system might be severed and the ejection system might activate with out the bolts blowing. But other than the designers of the aircraft that is not a known problem.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5404

Contact Admins Sarna.net