Design and other programs

Pages: 1
Mazer
11/12/03 09:22 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I used to know where to get The Drawing Board, I think I've got it now, assuming v2 Beta is what they left off at. You have to pay for HeavyMetal and co. right? Any other sites with good programs?
Struck, sir? I have not yet begun to fight! - John Paul Jones
Nightward
11/12/03 10:05 PM

www. pri.mgo.net (or something, just run a search for Pri.mgonet if the link is bad) should have it. 2.0.11 is the latest one. We might even have it here now, since the Archives are back on-line.

All the Heavy Metal series have to be paid for, but they're supposed to be pretty good.

I raided Pri to get all my stuff. They have a Vehicle Designer, ProtoMech Designer, and archives for all the TR designs there. Though the 3025 design is the new stuff and lacks the Unseen, so what I did was to download the BattleMech Designer (BMD) and its archive,. then convert them by hand to TDB and save them again. It to a while, but it worked. I can e-mail you the zipped archive if you like. I also did up an archive for RS: Upgrades which you can find here. Happy hunting.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Mazer
11/12/03 10:27 PM

Ah, cool, found the link off HeavyMetal's site
Oh, and I'll PM you my email address, any more designs are welcome, thanks
Struck, sir? I have not yet begun to fight! - John Paul Jones
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 158 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4537

Contact Admins Sarna.net