With respect to US and International copyright laws, there may be an electronic version of CBT, &...

Pages: 1
PrecentorMartialRandallBills
09/26/11 05:17 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
...I will change Classic BattleTech rules provided that Chip Burcham wins a multimillion dollar jackpot preferably this September 28, 2011. As I said before, CBT is created for money. So if Chip Burcham wants to transform CBT (Classic BattleTech) into another version of CBT (Chip BurchamTech), then I will do so. I want to see how much money Chip can win with his remote influencing skills.
CrayModerator
09/27/11 11:02 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Chip, you're under a life time ban for violating rule 7, having multiple accounts, and you're violating that again by creating this new PrecentorMartialRandallBills account.

In this instance, you're also violating rule 7's second part, which is falsely posting as someone else.

Consider this a notification of your lifetime ban's extension into several more life times, with no option for parole.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.

Edited by Cray (09/27/11 11:08 AM)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 30 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4663

Contact Admins Sarna.net