Thomas Halas the fake Thomas Marik

Pages: 1
Requiem
05/11/18 04:00 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The real Thomas Marik was replaced with, through the assistance and consent of ComStar, by a fake Thomas Marik, his real name was Thomas Halas.

He became the most effective leader of the Free Worlds league.

Though the changes implemented to the FWL’s constitution was completed though the instructions of the real Thomas Marik, or the fakes own political designs could be quite debatable point.

You would assume only a select few within ComStar would know the true identity of Thomas Marik.

Therefore the question could be asked, if the fake could slip his chains to Comstar should / could he have been able to assassinate he real Thomas Marik and set himself up as the legitimate ruler of the FWL?

Remember this would also require eliminating Isis Marik the only true daughter (though illegitimate) of the real Thomas Marik.

This could have also denied the Word of Blake a home on Gibson, the rise of the master and possibly even the Jihad itself as funds could not have been siphoned off, form ComStar charges within the FWL, to allow for the creation of the World of Blake military.

Your thoughts on this would be?

Requiem
Adelaide, Australia.
Get thee to Coventry … Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this daughter of Tharkad … Our army shall march through. Well to New Avalon tonight.
ghostrider
05/11/18 04:22 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It is hard to believe the WOB military was made from just syphoning off money on the FWL comms. If it could, then comstar would have more then enough to make enough warships to take out the clans. But that is besides the point here.

I would think he could take over, as Comstar would not admit they replaced the real Marik with a double.
And if they tried to take him out, they would have to black out the entire HPG network to make sure no one found out about it.
And worse, they would have to destroy any ships coming out of the area that happened in.

It is possible people would believe comstar suggesting it was a hoax.

Since WOB left comstar and found a place in the FWL, it would imply the fake on did slip comstars leash, as he took in those that left comstar. If the fake were still in their control, he would have stopped that entirely.

The history suggests he was not a puppet of comstar.
As for Isis, he may be able to claim she was not actually his daughter, but he took her in as the birth mother was dear to him. If I know right, the only way someone found this out was the blood sample taken during the training on outreach. I don't see where the fake could not have changed out Isis's information with false information. I would honestly thing ROM would have done so to avoid her taking over the FWL.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 109 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2721

Contact Admins Sarna.net