Unseen Mineratures being Auctioned on E-bay

Pages: 1
Christopher_Perkins
06/25/10 05:51 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
User ID is HHM-Cameron

Getting Ready to get Married again and need to raise the funds for the venue of my fiancee's choice and to start our life together. Definately would rather not sell.

I hope that you are interested in these.

BattleDroids Marauder (Red & Grey)
Unseen Archer (Red & Grey)
Unseen Warhammer (Grey, Dk Grey & Gunmetal)
Unseen Crusader (Gold & Green)

I have a lot more and am trying to auction off but am having to list them slowly

1 Regiment (120 Mechs) (Primarily Red & Grey)
(Primarily TR3025 Mechs that came from the ral Partha Lance Packs, with some TR2750 or TR3050 mechs as strengtheners)

1 Battalion (54 Mechs) (Primarily Green & Grey) (Primarily TR3025 Mechs that came from the ral Partha Lance Packs, with some TR2750 or TR3050 mechs as strengtheners)

1 Front Lines Cluster (Grey, Dk Grey and Gunmetal) (Clan 3050 OmniMech Lance Packs, Primarily Heavy and Assaults w/ supporitng elemental stars)

1 PGC Cluster (Grey, Dk Grey and Gunmetal) (Primarily TR3025 Mechs that came from the ral Partha Lance Packs, with some TR2750 or TR3050 mechs as strengtheners as well as Clan second Line Mechs with some overflow from the Front Lines Cluster)

---------------
Christopher Robin Perkins
Christopher_Robin_Perkins@comcast.net
540-538-2908
Which Unit Should I list more of Next?
Users may choose many (2 total votes)
Red & Grey Mineratures, Promarily drawn from the 3025 Lance packs w/ Various strengtheners - Regiment - RalPartha
-
1 50%
Green or Blue & Green Mineratures, Promarily drawn from the 3025 Lance packs w/ Various strengtheners Battalion - RalPartha
-
1 50%
Grey, Dk Grey & Gunmetal mineratures from the 3050 Lance PacksCluster, Heavy Front Lines Cluster, with Elemental Support Trinaries - Ralpartha
-
0 0%
Grey, Dk Grey & Gunmetal mineratures Lance packs & Omni Packs w/ some 2nd Line Mechs - RalPartha
-
0 0%

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Christopher_Perkins
06/27/10 02:49 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
All My Auctions

BattleDroids MAD-3R Marauder BattleTech RalPartha 3025
$10.00 + Shipping

Unseen ARC-2R Archer BattleTech RalPartha 3025
$10.00 + Shipping

Unseen CRD-3R Crusader BattleTech RalPartha
$10.00 + Shipping

Unseen WHM-6R Warhammer BattleTech RalPartha
$10.00 + Shipping

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2

Contact Admins Sarna.net