MEchWarrior Character generator

Pages: 1
Fang
09/13/06 01:43 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
there are lots of programs out there for designing Mechs. are there any to assist with character generation?
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
JackGarrity
09/19/06 02:55 AM

none ive ever seen. Friend of mine was working on a Vbasic version, dont konw if it was ever finished. I think it could be done as long as someone wanted to type up all the info in the RPG book into a format and C++ could be used to stroe the data in whatif strings. I know there Is one out there someplace, you can make a Mechwarrior using 3rd ed rules but it was hosted on the site only that I know of, some EU site I belive. its probably gone now as ive not seen it in a few years. http://www.pryderockindustries.com/ has helpful files but not quite a TDB setup.
Greetings Mechwarrior.
jogosmaniac
03/07/11 08:45 AM

Howdy everyone. Im new to www.sarna.net. Nice to meet you all!
CrayModerator
03/07/11 09:14 AM

Quote:

Howdy everyone. Im new to www.sarna.net. Nice to meet you all!

Hi, Jogo. It's rather odd of you to post into the middle of an existing, old thread. Can you demonstrate some knowledge of BattleTech to confirm you're not a spambot?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 15066

Contact Admins Sarna.net