MechWarrior RPG Skill: Communications/Telepathy

Pages: 1
Newtype
11/26/08 04:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Communications/Telepathy is a skill that is easy to learn. The person sending telepathic messages must have an IQ threshold of 4. The character makes a skill roll against a base to-hit number of 15 and adding to that base to-hit number: the sum of his/her Willpower and Edge thresholds (that sum is multiplied by -1), additional modifier of -2 if that person is familiar to character receiving telepathic communication or +4 if that person is unfamiliar to character receiving telepathic communications, and add a +4 modifier if person sending telepathic communication has difficulty remembering the person he/she is sending that telepathic communication to. The character sending that telepathic telepathic communication may add to the skill roll his/her current Willpower and Edge expenditures.
Telepathic communications can even be sent through time. Clan characters don't rely on telepathic communications because they can be too confusing due to too many messages coming at a single instant.
Zandel_Corrin
11/30/08 09:34 PM

Quote:

Communications/Telepathy is a skill that is easy to learn.

Really? where? and how come noone's doing it already?

Quote:

Telepathic communications can even be sent through time.

If that's true you should tell yourself that this is a bad idea before you have it.

Quote:

Clan characters don't rely on telepathic communications because they can be too confusing due to too many messages coming at a single instant.

Contrary to popular belief some of the clans are VERY open to these sort of ideas.... not that they have been able to perfect them but Goliath Scorpion use poison to induce visions and the Nova Cats claim to see the future. Then there's the Cloud Cobra's that will believe almost anything..... they weird.

Your one of those Cloud Cobra Clan aren't you newtype?
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Newtype
12/04/08 09:05 AM

Quote:

Really? where? and how come noone's doing it already? If that's true you should tell yourself that this is a bad idea before you have it.

Actually I use telepathy to increase my chances of winning lotteries. What I do before a lottery is played is I (while in theta) picture in my mind an image of a beautiful anime woman and listen for myself, that has got the winning lottery numbers written down, to telepathically tell me them. He links his mind to my mind and looks at the image I'm imagining and uses his mind's voice to tell me those winning numbers. Do a Google search for "learn telepathy". I guess telepathy is like praying.

http://www.psychic101.com/telepathy-beginner.html
Prince_of_Darkness
12/05/08 04:31 PM

Quote:

Newtype said:
I am a stupid, gullible idiot who deserves to be banned.

Fixed.
Newtype
12/06/08 11:51 AM

Prince of Darkness, I didn't post that quote.
Zandel_Corrin
12/07/08 05:54 PM

He never said you did he said you said that.... eg told him with your great mind powers.... I think we should listen... let the danning begin.
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5533

Contact Admins Sarna.net