What I liked about MechCommander Gold and what can be improved

Pages: 1
Newtype
03/14/09 05:30 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I thought that MCG was a fairly good game:

Pros: good play control, good graphics, good music (I liked the music that was played when I won battles).
Recommendations: Have ma'am replace sir when said by MechWarriors when girl/woman is MechCommander playing MCG and have Com. Harrison address Col. by saying ma'am. Also I'd like for CBT ranges of weapons to be used; all sensors to detect powered up units before they're in range; salvage ability of turrets, conventional vehicles, aerofighters, and alarms; custom designable units, have LAMs, limits on minefields that can be deployed, require that only infantry can capture buildings, CBT ammo types.

By the way, for those that read the above text, when playing the ambulance mission, find the Vulture 'Mech in the upper right corner using a reconcamera and put artillery strike on it. When deploying Firestorm to the Masakari, have your Pegasus hovertank distract the vehicles guarding the Masakari to have them go away from it and then have your APC deploy Firestorm to go to the Masakari.
MaiShirunaiispretty
03/20/09 01:09 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I thought it would've been cool if there was way more interaction amongst the various MechWarriors between each mission. How about saving artillery & sensors & recon cameras for future missions and letting lose a full scale invasion for attacking the three surface to orbit firing objects?
Wow, those bracing maneuvers sure do come in handy when firing proximity fused precision cluster flak ammo at a Balancer LAM. Unfortunately they make my 'Mech an immobile target for that LAM. Oh well, at least I'm getting partial cover.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4869

Contact Admins Sarna.net