Dual Joystick?

Pages: 1
Dog
04/10/03 02:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Inspiration struck me while shopping for a better joystick, 2 joysticks! Has anyone tried it before? Might have to use the keymapping thing instead of joystick control to get around windows 1 joystick limitation

Dog
Okay so this is just a stupid post in the PC section.
tesarro
04/10/03 04:40 PM

for mw3 you could use the thustmaster throttle control kinda like a second joystick not sure about mw4 everything was easier to set on the keyboard and mouse just what i like though.
NathanKell
05/30/03 08:15 PM

There's no windows limit: just set things up as one joystick with a throttle and ruder.
That is, if you're using gameport sticks. Dunno about USB.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Dog
05/31/03 01:58 AM

yeah they'd both be USB, which is why I think there's a limit since all joysticks have a common joy1, joy2, yaxis and so on, I don't think windows will go, Joystick01 Button1 and Joystick02 Button1 as seperate commands. (Actually Joy1 Axis1 and Joy2 Axis1 is what I think will be blocked)

I havn't gotten around to trying it yet cause the joysticks are still disassembled in the garage (putting in LED's where Logitech didn't, why have translucent plastic with your logo if you don't put a led behind it!) waiting to be completed.

Dog
Arrh matey.
NathanKell
06/01/03 08:54 AM

If they're USB, you should have no trouble with multiple joysticks. Just click "add" in the Gaming Options control panel twice.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3442

Contact Admins Sarna.net