MW3 Pirates moon question.(And general MW3)

Pages: 1
GrantPrien
10/18/07 12:52 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Found a old copy of MW3 on EBay and snatched it (less than $5).

Been playing and just got into OP4 Mission2.

Been having a lot of fun.

Have a question about Pirates moon. Reading here and elsewhere...> It seems Pirates Moon is tougher to get working on XP than MW3?

I ask because I have had 0<>ZERO problems on our XP (And I haven't run it in compatability mode). So I was wondering.

Also I heard that you shouldn't install Pirates Moon into your MW3 folder or it will overwrite some stuff? If you install it in a seperate folder how do the Extra mechs get installed onto the original MW3?

Anyway...Back to MW3... GREAT GAME!!!! Really been enjoying it.
Most people seem to recomend sniping in it....hehe... My *****y joystick doesn't allow to precise aiming....SO I am going for melee. Take a beating but it sure is fun.

Charge at a angle towards them, soften them up with a couple LRM salvoes, SRM's as you close. Blast them with Pulse lasers as you get under 300 meters and as they recharge alpha strike with your missiles once your under 120 Meters. Ah thats fun...

Favorite Mech so far is the Madcat (Timberwolf as it is properly called) and for good reason
2nd best is the Sunder easily Fast, Agile and can pack a H****va weapons load

Only noticed one thing that bugs me......Boy the salvage screen is a mess....And even if your mechs are in MFB storage they keep their weapons.....TOugh to pick them out, strip them and then replace them in the MFB...... I removed a Madcat thinking I had stripped it.....Lost all 6 of my SRM4's (Hey I like big SRM salvoes) and a lesser loss of a Clan TC, and UAC20.

Anyway Great game!! And help on MW3 Pirates moon would be great!! Considering it is expensive off ebay..... I don't wanna spend that money if it will only be trouble I just really want to see a Atlas and Ryoken (Stormcrow).

P.S. Boy...ALso Missile ammo is getting tight later on....Only LRM10 and SRM6 ammo....>Havent salvaged any LRM20/15 or SRM4's for a long time.....
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4108

Contact Admins Sarna.net