Miniature Category on Sarna.net

Pages: 1
Wrangler
12/25/10 10:54 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey everyone.

I was thinking, would be too much have section reserved for articles regarding the miniatures?

Profiles on 'Mechs, vehicles, and other miniatures that have been maded for Battletech. Would Sarna.net be good place for that. Things that are considered canon.
When it hits the fan, make sure your locked, loaded, and ready to go!
Karagin
12/25/10 11:32 AM

We have that, kind of, it is the design section or the Wiki.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Wrangler
01/22/11 10:29 AM

Design section, that for minatures? There a section for Miniature sets, but it does go into detail. I'd like to see it for the mini themselves, they could write best ways to put those things together. That would be useful for newer players.
When it hits the fan, make sure your locked, loaded, and ready to go!
Karagin
01/22/11 10:37 AM

The miniature page on here is for that. Designs go in the Design section, miniatures go in the miniature section, if you want to talk about the miniatures in detail post something in there and see if folks want to talk about it. I don't think the site needs an entirely new section just to talk about miniatures in detail when it already has one.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
sir_spamalot
02/28/11 10:11 AM

Quote:

The miniature page on here is for that. Designs go in the Design section, miniatures go in the miniature section, if you want to talk about the miniatures in detail post something in there and see if folks want to talk about it. I don't think the site needs an entirely new section just to talk about miniatures in detail when it already has one.

That and traffic just isn't heavy enough to the fora to justify what may just be for a few people.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 86 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4632

Contact Admins Sarna.net