where is the mechwarrior section for the wizkids game?

Pages: 1
jim
01/29/17 04:08 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
since the site is all battletech stuff i think that section should be around im not here to say which system is better im here cause i like the battletech universe because of that game and my main source of liking came from the battletech cartoon so any admin checking this please consider adding a section dedicated to the game cause many out there like this universe but dont play bt btw like 2 years ago i buy an introductory box of bt the one with atlas on the cover painted the mechs but took much time to play sold it like 1 month after didnt like the system before any flames im a wargamer i like simulations and stuff i have played 88 and armor by yaquinto games masterpieces of wargaming, panzer leader and that stuff and other periods or setting miniature.

besides that im a module writer for dnd and other systems like star wars d6 and star trek rpg by fasa not a random wannabe player so take my petition into account admins and for the random persons that feel offended for my post i dont care many of you throw s... into the game that i like and that is a low class player and an ignorant person so i dont care about your comments and yes i have many grammar errors english is not my first language.
Nic JansmaAdministrator
01/29/17 06:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
@jim are you asking for a Forums section for WizKids? We've only had a couple posts around MW:DA in the past, so I'm not sure it warrants its own section.

You're welcome to post in the General BattleTech forum. If it becomes too popular there, we can always make a new section

If you're looking for wiki articles on MW:DA, you can start here: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/MechWarrior:_Dark_Age
-- NicJ
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4440

Contact Admins Sarna.net