Dead to Rights...

Pages: 1
SoyBigHead
08/23/02 11:46 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
for those who care...

I just obtained this game for xbox tonite and i must say, it is what Max Payne should have been and more. I only got up to chapter two out of 15 (with god knows how many levels in each). The levels ive seen so far are fun to play with ducking behind walls, leaning out, and blasting action, hiding behind cars and sneaking out to get someone. Hand to Hand combat is tricky to learn at first, but is one of the best parts of the game. Camera Angles get messed up occasionally but in my own estimation its not that big of a deal. Human Shields\Disarming of enemies is just "Beee-yooo-ti-full" to quote Lethal Weapon. All in all, i think its a good game. That is all
"There are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain
Grizzly
08/24/02 09:03 AM

Cool, I had wanted to rent it before I bought it. Thanks for the review! I am still in the middle of Morrowind, but there are a couple games that I want to get. I was looking at Dead to Rights, and Buffy. Morrowind took me two or three times to get into it, but I have to say WOW! I love that game. I am not doing every quest, simply so I can try them with a different character. Just think only a few months until XBOX Live is up! Hmm, Halo 2 against people from around the world. Mech Assault, Splinter Cell, oh this winter is gonna be great!
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
SoyBigHead
08/24/02 09:48 PM

if/when i get xbox live, im prolly gonna play it mostly for MA, Counter-Strike, and halo 2 when it comes out. Unreal Champ. doesnt interest me... oooh yea cant forget Battlefield 1942. I love MMPGs about WWII what can i say? :-P
-Mark Twain
SoyBigHead
08/26/02 12:16 AM

well ive gotten past chapter 2... now im up to 6. The game gets more difficult; not overwhelmingly so, but enough i purchased the strategy guide to see if i missed anything that might help get past some spots hehe. The story gets more immersive the farther along you get in it. And i dont want to give anything specific away, but lets just say their is a level that is just like the matrix towards the end. FUN FUN FUN hehehe
-Mark Twain
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 110 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2966

Contact Admins Sarna.net