Virgin users... no, it isn't dirty

Pages: 1
MacLeod
08/06/02 01:47 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Has anyone realized that there are over 350 people who have joined this forum but never posted anything? What is wrong with these people? Why join something if you never do anything with it? They can't exactly put on their résumé that they're a member of the sarna.net forums. People like Karagin or Bob can do that, cuz they've both got over 2000 posts! I challenge anyone who has never posted anything to say something in this thread, be it one word or a thousand!

Sorry, it's Monday night and I always act kooky then.
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
MacLeod
08/06/02 08:24 PM

Yeah, but you've at least posted some stuff... and some of it makes sense. I'm mostly peeved at the people who haven't posted anything.

ErichRaulfestone
08/06/02 08:26 PM

Nothing against them at all but CBT is gatting all the "press" these days....
Erich Raulfestone

Rangers, Lead the Way!
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

......and I went......
NathanKell
08/06/02 09:37 PM

Uziel.
One of the new mechs introduced in the computer game Mechwarrior 4. It's in RS: Upgrades and now TRO 3067.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Countergod
08/15/02 05:32 PM

Actually, the Uziel is a rather poor mech at that
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
MacLeod
08/18/02 02:48 AM

Very true... but it looks cool.

Black_Cat_F
09/24/02 04:32 AM

>>>Has anyone realized that there are over 350 people who have joined this forum but never posted anything? What is wrong with these people? Why join something if you never do anything with it? They can't exactly put on their résumé that they're a member of the sarna.net forums. People like Karagin or Bob can do that, cuz they've both got over 2000 posts! I challenge anyone who has never posted anything to say something in this thread, be it one word or a thousand!<<<

I can't answer for all 350 people, but I can answer for one of them. My original user name, Black Cat, which I also used way back before the format of the forums was changed, some how got screwed up...and I lost my password. I sent a few e-mails to Nic, and he sent a few replies, and we tried to change my password so it would work. I never got it to work and just created a new user name. As far as I know "Black Cat" has never posted on these forums...and it's been a few months since I have, too.

I think that the problem had something to do with the fact that I registered as "Black Cat" rather than "Black_Cat", and I don't think that spaces were acceptable in user names, but the server didn't catch it at the time (the forum had just been set up in its new format, after all).

So there's an answer for 1 of the 350 postless users.

I've worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere and I swear you're the most annoying.
Black Cat - www.201ststrykers.com
Black_Cat_F
09/24/02 04:35 AM

"Black Cat" isn't listed as a register user anymore...just "black_cat_f"

[shrugs]

I've worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere and I swear you're the most annoying.
Black Cat - www.201ststrykers.com
Grizzly
09/24/02 01:51 PM

Hey, some of us actually work more during the summer than during the rest of the year (amusement park), so I have been a little busy for the last 5 months.
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 81 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3105

Contact Admins Sarna.net