[Galaxy Online] BEST FREE MMORTS!

Pages: 1
yanick1
03/07/09 09:16 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello,
Just to tell you about this free new game,it is a free MMORTS that is already in the top5 game of the year! This FvF game is all focused on killing each other faction to win the war,you start by choosing one of the 6 playable Faction.then you are given a home star for you first 5 planet so you dont need to conquer at start and you get nice income to start out.then what you do is up to you,be a conquerer or a trader or merc or simply a farmer. With the tech lvl you get powerfull module for your ship (ship are 100% customizable!!!).Play in teamplay with arround 1000+ player in your faction in same time (each faction are over 6000 player already only after one week!) Do reasearh for yourself or give your Science point to the faction to help everyone in the faction to get their unique ship,level up your commander to get better advantage in fight, recruit unique and rare commander with spell of their own! You can do all what i said and much more and 100% free, and you know what the best??? The game just came out 1 week ago! so get in the battle and conquer the best galaxy for yourself and your guild!

if you think you might like this kind of game just go take a look at the official page by clicking on the link down bellow and give this KICK ASS game a try!

Click here to go to official webpage
Katrar
03/08/09 05:54 AM

While the OP is probably a drive by spammer, I am trying this game out and it seems interesting. I haven't done much but start building up my starter area, so we'll see...
HoC Gaming - Come war with us!
The HoC Archive - Neveron's definitive historical document
yanick1
03/10/09 01:56 AM

well it may be considered spam but i really wanted inform you all about this game cause i find it good
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5195

Contact Admins Sarna.net