Why?

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/31/08 05:07 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Why do people pay any attention to newtype when you know good and well that he is just trolling?

Just let him post his... so called by him ideas, and just ignore it. That is, unless your egging him on to see how much of a total fool he is willing to make of himself... Well, I can see where that would be very entertaining. It is fun to egg on a fool and watch the fool make a even bigger fool out of himself.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
GiovanniBlasini
12/31/08 04:18 PM

Quote:

Why do people pay any attention to newtype when you know good and well that he is just trolling?

Just let him post his... so called by him ideas, and just ignore it. That is, unless your egging him on to see how much of a total fool he is willing to make of himself... Well, I can see where that would be very entertaining. It is fun to egg on a fool and watch the fool make a even bigger fool out of himself.

XKCD said it best:

Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
CrayModerator
01/03/09 02:44 PM

My God, Gio. That's a picture of me.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
GiovanniBlasini
01/26/09 02:16 AM

Quote:

My God, Gio. That's a picture of me.

You and me both.

And, dude, don't tell me you haven't discovered XKCD yet. My God, it's the crowning triumph of awesome for stick-figure math/physics/insanity-based webcomics.

Some of my favorites:

A Bunch of Rocks (Caption: "I call Rule 34 on Wolfram's Rule 34.")
Faust 2.0
Depth
Height
Tones
Purity
Techno
Morning
Ultimate Game
Wasteland (Best. Comic. Ever!)
28 Hour Day (So. Tempting. To Try.)

Make sure to hover your mouse over each comic for the hidden message.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Karagin
04/27/09 02:29 AM

Or are the fools the ones egging him on?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Karagin
04/27/09 02:31 AM

I have found that shortly after saying that, my wife has caused one of those power outages...you know the ones that seem to be very convenient for her...

I guess having the main breaker box in the master bedroom wasn't a good idea...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
sir_spamalot
04/27/09 05:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

XKCD said it best:

It is a funny Web comic....so true that particular frame for so many people.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 45 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7295

Contact Admins Sarna.net