Okay.

Pages: 1
Karagin
11/11/09 12:25 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
As many of you know, on Nov. 5th at Ft. Hood TX, we had a gunman go on a shooting rampage that ended the lives of 13 US Army soldiers and wounded 30 more people both a mixture of soldiers and civilians.

I do not have any details of why or what happen beyond what we all already know via the news report. Today, roughly around 1300 hours we had a memorial service honoring those where killed, it was very moving and heart wrenching 2 hours.

At this time I would like to thank all who have sent emails and PMs and other inquires into my well being and offerings of pray and support for the families. This tragic event has not polarized the US Military, instead it as brought us together and brought the communites that support us even closer. We had over 300,000 people attend the Memorial Service, the vast majority were soldiers, yet there were almost an equal number of civilians there as well and many more who were offering support in other ways in providing water and other things to us for the Memorial.

It was a somber moment, but at the same time, the ideal of what it means to be the ones who stand ready to place our selves in harms way so others do not have to, was very evident today.

So again thank you all.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Tripod
11/14/09 12:41 AM

As soon as I heard Fort Hood you were the first thing that popped into my mind.

Godspeed
TBA
Karagin
11/14/09 01:43 PM

Thanks.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
sir_spamalot
11/16/09 01:30 PM

May they all Rest in Peace and thank you for doing what you can as well.
nicoledc109
08/04/10 01:16 AM

Quote:

As soon as I heard Fort Hood you were the first thing that popped into my mind.

Godspeed

Thanks for sharing.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 89 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6282

Contact Admins Sarna.net