Mister Rogers has died

Pages: 1
Cadet
02/27/03 07:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
RIP Mister Rogers

This really fills me with sadness. He was such an important part of my childhood.
Does not play well with others.
KamikazeJohnson
02/28/03 12:54 AM

I heard about that today...AFAIK, Mr Rogers didn't get shown on local stations in Winnipeg. We had Mr Dressup instead (I believe he was originally a guest on Mr Rogers). He died a few years back, and that was a sad day for an entire generation of Canadians.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that even though this doesn't affect me personally, I know the feeling, so...my sympathies to everyone who grew up to Mr Rogers. Very few people impact so many lives in their formative years...they deserve to be remembered with respect.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Optimus_Prime
02/28/03 01:12 AM

Aie johnson. even though i grew up in the 90's i still respect will continue to Respect Mr. Roger's He was one of my favriote shows to watch when i was young. So i say R.I.P. Peace Mr.Roger's you inspired so many generations. You will be missed

http://2845.mechnex.net
The Cybrids are coming, will you be ready?
Spartan
02/28/03 01:06 PM

Yeah, I grew up on him too. When I was that age we didn't have cable so I spent a lot of time watching Sesame Street and Mr Rogers. He will be sorely missed.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3305

Contact Admins Sarna.net