Fluff Needed?

Pages: 1
BadCoyote
08/31/15 12:26 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
In various sections, in particular I was looking at the alphabetical listing of communications systems, the entries are all labeled "Fluff Needed". I looked up the first in the list and went to the proper book, which other than the name listed in the vehicles statistics, there was not a bit of fluff to be had.

What exactly is wanted here? Is this something that we should make something up? How do we judge the quality of such work if that is indeed what is needed?

-- BadCoyote
ghostrider
08/31/15 02:15 AM

You could write something up and send it to one of the wiki people here. A private message should work on the boards. If they like it, they can tell you how to go from there. If it needs some work, then they can send you to the spot to find out.

Granted, the big thing about it is if they are trying to run canon, or will allow outside input. I am not sure how they do it myself, but if one of the wiki people would chime in, even if it is to point to the rules section for doing things with the wiki.
FrabbyModerator
08/31/15 06:24 AM

Please do not add any non-canonical information to Sarna!
(See also: Policy:Canon)

"Fluff needed" is poorly worded and I'm going to change it throughout the article in question. (Boy that article needs some work...)
I didn't put that note there but from the context I surmise it means there is no fluff available on the piece of equipment in question, and canonical fluff needs to be tracked down.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5238

Contact Admins Sarna.net