BattleTech TimeLines Modeling Contest : Announcements Previous Index Next Threaded
Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Nic JansmaAdministrator
11/28/04 08:14 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey just wanted drop by to officially announce the second Battletech Timelines contest. This contest will be a modelling contest, where the contestants will have to model our custom SLDF Battle Armor. Contestants will have 2 week to complete the model and they will have a chance to win one of two prizes. The first a miniature of the Bushwacker donated by CWonders one of our mappers, the second prize is a content pack for game engines donated by our good friends at Draysoft. The winner will have the option to pick from the 2 prizes.

Here are the Rules

1: People interested in participating in the contest will have 1 week (September 29, 2004 to December 3, 2004) to email me, after that one week is done I will send out info regarding specs for the model. (We will take late comers entries for another week after that (December 4,
2004 to December 10, 2004).

2: Contestants will have 2 weeks (December 4, 2004 to December 18th 2004), from the December 3rd (Date I will send out info on the model to those who contacted me the first week, late comers will not get anymore
time.) to do the model.

3: Contestants will have until 11 PM EST December 19th 2004 to send in there work, all work received after that time will not be counted.

4: The model will be of the SLDF Battle Armor, it needs to be as close to the model sheet as possible, but small things can be change or added.

5: Once all entries are received I will put up pictures of them in our private forum, and the team will then decide who the winner is.
(Important point, there only will only be a winner if the model is acceptable for our mod, it needs to looks professional.)

And people interested in entering send an email to with the following heading “BTT Modelling Contest Entry”

Heres a link to our website also
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, mattbuck, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4243

Contact Admins