I had no choice Nic, sorry but anyway.......................

Pages: 1
Koretek
12/08/04 01:12 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am an oldtimer looing to get his LRM's a firin and his head shot at so cmon somebody invite me to a game of attrition already or heaven forbid are there actually Houses anywhere in the PC game MW4 I am speaking about.......gotta have the graphics..........if you never played it your not a real Mech Pilot yet!
Is the "zone" around anymore.where can a guy find a game?
Wolfgar
12/08/04 09:51 PM

Yes the zone is still up and running though most people are playing the Mercenaries expansion then stock MW4 or Black Knight check out the Mektek or Badkharma sites for all the maps/patches/decals and leauge info, also gamespy still supports the game(s) also.
Arrows?....What arrows? I didn't even see the fricken Indians!
Lone_Wolf_Radick
02/06/05 09:14 AM

There are several clans and merc factions still running both Vengeance and Black knight and Mercs... Both on the zone, rarely on gamespy, and on private servers... You merely need seek them out... the Timberwolves, the Land Sharkz, the Unknown Angels, and Excalibur's Knights are all active clans, there are many more... Just hop into the multiplayer, join a server and ask any pilot wearing tags what clan or faction he's a part of... The game may be old but it's still kicking and there are many new player made maps and at least for mercs there are the mektek mods, so c'mon over, we'd love to see you...

-Wolf
War Never Determines who is right, only who is left.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing-Darth Vader"
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 186 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4619

Contact Admins Sarna.net