Free mini offer!

Pages: 1
Lawgiver
12/13/04 11:46 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Now that I have you attention....

I’m looking for a banner style logo for my new web page. However, my graphic design ability sucks. As such, I’m appealing to the masses for help. I’m offering a free BT miniature as a prize to the person that designs the logo that will be used for the page. I’ve got some hand drawings, but the following is my attempt at digital concept art:

-The overall idea is to have several unit markers converging on a topographical map. In this art the green circle thingies are supposed to be the top view of pine trees. The blue is water. The red/yellow items are unit markers.
-I'd like the font for the title “Tabletop Warfare” to be done in a silver, metallic style using something like the Bookman Old Style or Garamond font w/o Italics. Other fonts are an option.
-I'd like to have some sort of texture/gradient on the ground and water for effect.
-The base ground color doesn’t have to be brown, but I’d like different shades on each of the elevations to help differentiate the levels.
-My concept art isn't the end all either. If you have a better idea/suggestion, by all mean let me know.
-Oh and can I have fries with that?
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 178 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4956

Contact Admins Sarna.net