Quick Check-up

Pages: 1
Goliath
01/08/05 11:00 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Wow, its been a long time since I wrote in last. For anyone who is reading this I'm just wondering, whats been happening here? My old login name went haywire and I havent been on in over a year. Wondering, where the heck is everone?!? All the people I knew are gone! Please bring me up to date here.

Edited by Goliath (01/08/05 11:01 PM)
Nightward
01/10/05 01:21 AM

With the introduction of the Classic BattleTech site, most Sarna.Net-ers immigrated to those boards and have not been seen since.

Personally, I find that place to be full of flaming trolls and much prefer Sarna.

That's right, Sarna is less flame- and stupid- heavy than another forum, these days.

Welcome back.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Greyslayer
01/10/05 01:40 AM

CBT has been about for a few years now and has always been full of flaming trolls and such.

With microsoft holding the electronic license and wizkids dumbing down the game and throwing the scraps to the rest it would most probably just be people going off to rejoin the real world .
Karagin
01/10/05 04:30 PM

Not to much. Same old place...BT and all that goes with it.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Goliath
01/10/05 09:47 PM

Hmm, seems that I missed a lot here. I wondered why that no-one had poasted in the last several weeks. But, as for them let them have their flaming trols. It seems that in my isolation here in central Oklahoma battletech will always stay the same. (3050 all the way) just recently I saw some old pictures of some guys in the cabin at church camp playing Btech. that was 20 years ago! and some of them are still playing.

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know of some full rules for charitor life-time/life-line thing that I heard about?
Karagin
01/11/05 12:32 AM

This and a couple of other BT sites/forums are among the better run and working sites out there.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6592

Contact Admins Sarna.net