Mechs for reall???

Pages: 1
tommy_the_malki
02/04/05 03:10 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Check out this site and you'll see what i mean: web page this is one of the most amazing things that i've ever seen in stars and stripes! A guy building a mech in his back yard ! for 15k!!! Amazing!
"YOU GOTTA SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE!!! BECAUSE THEY WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU! SO WATCH YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE OUT THERE, BECUASE IT'S DANGEROUS!"<--------- An annonymous Iraqi interpretor as said to this joe.
Karagin
02/04/05 12:15 PM

Hey Tommy where are you at in Iraq? I just go back from Mosul back in Novemeber. Stationed at Diamondback up there.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
tommy_the_malki
02/05/05 02:46 AM

I don't say, Opsec. But I am with the 82nd... what unit are you with? To know the unit should be enough... And I've been to Diamond Back before
"YOU GOTTA SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE!!! BECAUSE THEY WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU! SO WATCH YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE OUT THERE, BECUASE IT'S DANGEROUS!"<--------- An annonymous Iraqi interpretor as said to this joe.
Karagin
02/05/05 02:54 AM

I was at Diamondback back in Nov of 04. Home now. 401st TC
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
tommy_the_malki
02/05/05 03:16 AM

This is my 3rd time actually, it still sucks:P according to my ERB I've got 400+ days in country over the last 2 years... And only ONE combat service stripe to go with it!!!! Kinda bitter about that... But what will be will be right?
The funny part is that for each deployment I've gained an empire... And due to deployement I lost two (or was it three? lol) of them. Anyways, I'm just glad to get back to Neveron! I found a Empire named The 82nd Division (The ALL AMERICANS)... I almost felt like attacking him right there till I saw the DOW costs... lol
JackGarrity
09/19/06 02:47 AM

Ive seen this site its interesting. lets hope he can do it and the govvie dont sweep in and go Mine bizatch.
Greetings Mechwarrior.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 31 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7853

Contact Admins Sarna.net