NASCAR

Pages: 1
Bansee
06/23/04 10:58 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Who is gonna take the WInst-- I mean NEXTEL Cup?

My vote is Dale Jr.
CRASH
06/26/04 01:16 PM

With the new rules in place, I'm not really sure how the end of the season is going to play out. If I read the points thing correctly, all the top contenders will "start over" with 0 points and it suppose to create more competition at the end of the season. If that's the case, I'll vote for Kurt Busch. He's in the hunt for a top spot and he usually runs very well at the end of the season.

(by the way, Kurt Busch is not my "go-to" guy, before you start blasting me. He's just who I think is going to win it.)

(before you ask - Dale Jarrett)
"It is not home if there is no beer." - Largo, MegaTokyo.com (10.12.01)
CRASH
02/06/05 10:36 AM

Quote:

With the new rules in place, I'm not really sure how the end of the season is going to play out. If I read the points thing correctly, all the top contenders will "start over" with 0 points and it suppose to create more competition at the end of the season. If that's the case, I'll vote for Kurt Busch. He's in the hunt for a top spot and he usually runs very well at the end of the season.

(by the way, Kurt Busch is not my "go-to" guy, before you start blasting me. He's just who I think is going to win it.)

(before you ask - Dale Jarrett)

I know this is a waaaaaaaay old post, but I was just looking at some of my old post and I realized for the first time in my life I made an accurate sports prediction! Go me!
"It is not home if there is no beer." - Largo, MegaTokyo.com (10.12.01)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5628

Contact Admins Sarna.net