Music And Intro Movies in MWI & II and Crescent Hawks revenge

Pages: 1
Insigna
06/29/05 01:24 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi I am new here but have been playing battletech and mech warrior for a long time now. I always wanted to know what the music was to The Crescent Hawks Revenge and MechWarrior I. I know this is an obscure question but who wrote the music and where can I get it if possible?

Also I love the Mechwarrior II intro Movie and was wondering If there was any place I could download it?

Thanks!
Insigna
12/25/20 12:24 AM

Bump, still wondering what the intro song is from the Crescent Hawks Revenge after all these years.
Wick
12/27/20 05:51 PM

I've got no idea about the music but if you're still seeking the MW2 intro movie I might be able to get that. I know the movie files for that game were compressed in Smacker format, and that tool was released publicly in the late 90s. I had decompressed the MW2 movies in the early 2000s so it should be possible to do so again.
Wick
01/05/21 02:04 PM

I discovered the MechWarrior 2 game manual last night cleaning up my closet and remembered this thread from a week or so ago. I knew I had the discs but apparently had the manual as well. I don't have a manual for MW1 or Crescents Hawk Revenge because I'd bought them in the PowerHits reissue that had no accompanying printed material (only credits to be found might be from playing through the whole game and seeing end credits.) But since Activision did all the early games its possible the same people worked on them. Web searches for Activision + these names might eventually lead you to an answer.

Attachment is a scan of the Credits pages in the MW2 manual.
Attachment (163 downloads)
The_Fifth_Horseman
05/12/22 09:45 AM

According to Mobygames, CHR's sound and music were done by Paul Mudra and Dwight Kenichi Okahara, while Mechwarrior I's soundtrack was by Russel Lieblich, Bryce Morello and Michael Latham

I don't know if anyone ripped the music from Mechwarrior, but I have recorded the tracks from CHR a long long time ago (I can still remember...) - here's a copy: www.mediafire.com/folder/3k6tpdnv1iwcl/CHR

Edited by The_Fifth_Horseman (05/12/22 09:52 AM)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7169

Contact Admins Sarna.net