Looking for info

Pages: 1
Shogi
07/07/05 02:50 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I'm currently looking for pics of the Battletech toy line, but can't find hardly any mention of it at all as I'm fairly new to Battletech and have really only read a few of the books, I don't know if the toy line is looked at as the mutated gimp of the family you keep in the basement or not. If any one has any info on the line (pics, links whatever) could you pass it along to me? Thanx
Nightward
07/07/05 07:34 PM

Hmm. Dunno. They didn't look too bad, I guess; they made the Axeman and Hunchback IIC, IIRC. I can't find any pictures on-line, but if you try E-Bay someone might have a lot up with visuals for the toys.

Depending on what exactly you're after, the MW: DA game might be more what you're looking for.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Shogi
07/08/05 12:25 AM

yeah, I've seen two auctions on ebay consisting of 6 different mechs other than the one I have, but there are no names and I don't know what accessories and such came with each one
Karagin
07/08/05 01:52 AM

They also made a Battlearmor Elemental suit and the Sloth and I believe the Banshee fighter.

I have the Sloth, got it as bday present, not sure where it's at any more, I used it as paper wieght and/or book end.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Gnome76
07/08/05 10:50 AM

And then there's K'Nex stuff. I had a Cauldron-Born, but pieces were lost during moving.
davion76
07/08/05 11:21 AM

I think they made a mauler and a thor too.
Shogi
07/08/05 08:44 PM

Quote:

They also made a Battlearmor Elemental suit and the Sloth and I believe the Banshee fighter.

I have the Sloth, got it as bday present, not sure where it's at any more, I used it as paper wieght and/or book end.

Yeah I have the Elemental, they call it a Toad Powersuit (not sure if it's been called that anywhere else, which is why I'd like to find a site about the toys)
Karagin
07/08/05 09:25 PM

The name Toad was given to the Battlearmor by the IS early on, so they could have gone with that name given the cartoon which the toys are based on was taking place during the openning phases of the Clan invasion
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
phoenix
07/24/05 10:13 PM

They released the following Btech toys:

Axeman
Mauler
Bushwacker
Thor
Hunchback IIC
Toad Battle Armor
Sloth Battle Armor
Infiltrator Battle Armor
Banshee Aerospace Fighter

I still have all of them in a box somewhere, plus a few more I'm safegaurding for my friend. They weren't the best constructed toys, but they did shoot missiles which was pretty cool. The toys along with the cartoon show were what got me into Battletech
Phoenix
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 183 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 18122

Contact Admins Sarna.net