Get Randy of NEVERON to Listen part 3

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
XIBIOUS
11/03/05 02:31 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I posted the below msg 2x in public mail and 2x in Neveron forums, they were deleted quickly. I now post here my orig post and the posts of replies ...

XIBIOUS
Recruit

Reged: 02/21/04
Get Randy to Listen
#118624 - 11/02/05 08:31 PM (207.7.237.136) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

The following post was posted in public mail and deleted 2x by admins of Neveron, namely RANDY ...

http://mattbuck.sixwinter.com/?neveron-log-fwar2

As you read Randy says the numbers of logins is what he partially bases his success on, so aside from the current wars, or even with the warring parties here's a plan ... Just dont login.

Everyone can make a temp peace, if you dont like Randies changes do a PEACE RALLY this weekend, Only one person in each faction login every 6 hours, keep the page open for that 6 hours, then a new person logs in for the next shift.

Everyone aggrees to the PEACE RALLY, if someone hits anybody then they get GB'd by every mother lovin one of us come Monday.

So whos up for the 1ST NEVERON PEACE RALLY REVOLT !
-------------------------------
In addition here is his follow up msg to me in irc chat ...
< Randy > i guess you didn't get it after we deleted it twice that that post was not appropriate for pub mail
< Randy > if 0-ing your money doesn't get the point across let me know
-------------------------------------------
At the moment there is no alternative to nev, but I'd like you all to visit the link to the left about MECHWAR 3D.
They seem to have run into a snag with the game, seems they dont want to release a bug riddled game to the masses, please check it out ...

In addition to the above, Randy has thrown down the gaunlet just a day earlier, I post the log here ...
< Randy > wanna bet all your empires vs. 1000 DP that there will be more than "a handful of factions in a matter of months" ?
< XIBIOUS >sure wtf, im tired of your game
< Randy > ok how many months, and how many factions is a "handful" ?
< XIBIOUS >well 5 id guess
< Randy > 5 months or 5 factions?
< XIBIOUS >but ill prolly waste them before hand
< XIBIOUS > 5 months
< XIBIOUS > youll have half the factions
< Randy > ok, so you think less than 120 factions in 5 months
< XIBIOUS >u can count on my two
< Randy > ok why dont you announce the bet for them so we can't back out of it
----------
So April 1st would be my last day if I dont win the bet, but its looking like even money atm ...

Thanks for your time one and all, and if you're interested in making a point, then CF this weekend Nov 5th and 6th from Midnight Nov4th to Midnight Nov 6th, dont login, designate people on shifts and to have rats dealt with.

And Ive been made aware of add'l ways to help me win my bet with Randy, mmpog ... it's in the works as we speak, let your voice be heard ...
XIBIOUS
12th VEGAN RANGERS
------------------------------
Post Extras:

davion76
Major

Reged: 08/07/02
Loc: Ridgecrest CA, USA Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: XIBIOUS]
#118627 - 11/02/05 08:46 PM (138.163.0.43) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Oh man, thats AWESOME!!!! No RFDOW if there aren't any factions!!!! I might just have to disband my faction. I'm gonna go talk to the SoL guys.... We might just become a shadow faction.
-------------------------------
Post Extras:

wixer
Sergeant

Reged: 09/13/05
Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: davion76]
#118628 - 11/02/05 08:57 PM (128.210.50.167) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Im up for it.
Cant believe what I read in this link of yours. Its scary. I guess the appropriate term is Hybris.
Guess I have to teach somebody some statistics and that sometimes not one action causes a reaction but maybe another action.
How can he be so sure that FDOW invention increases DP? Maybe it was something totally different? Maybe the FFA or anything? Maybe it was even me advertising NEV like crazy?
If he really believes FDOW and DP is linked he will never back up from implementing the FFDOW.
Its sad but at least I will try to change something and JOIN THE PEACE RALLY
--------------------------------
Post Extras:

Whalefsh
Captain

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Dundee, Scotland Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: wixer]
#118629 - 11/02/05 09:00 PM (82.41.118.28) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Will have to read it tomorrow. Keeps timing out.

--------------------
Whalefsh - One Flag: The Red Flag

I kept the faith and I kept voting
Not for the iron fist but for the helping hand
For theirs is a land with a wall around it
And mine is a faith in my fellow man.

Newbie? Use "tasty fish" as your promotional code!
--------------------------
Post Extras:

Skycarp

Reged: 06/24/03
Loc: Minnesota/USA Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: Whalefsh]
#118630 - 11/02/05 09:04 PM (71.10.103.122) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Sounds Great....I'm in
------------------------
Post Extras:

davion76
Major

Reged: 08/07/02
Loc: Ridgecrest CA, USA Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: XIBIOUS]
#118631 - 11/02/05 09:05 PM (138.163.0.44) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

After reading that discusion I REALLY have to respond.

Randy> Player Logins (past 24 hours): 4066
numbers like that, apart from the past few weeks, we haven't seen in over a year

I think the reason this has been so high is that people are scared to death they are going to get into a RFDOW. This number will likely go back down in a few days/weeks.

Unfortunately, your site went down before I could grab the other quote, but it asked why donations were up in October.

I think it was because you said that nev was in danger of going under. I donated $100 b/c of that and sci lvl 2 being implemented. I assume other people rose to the occasion of saving nev like me.
------------------------------
Post Extras:

superjuke
Sergeant Major

Reged: 09/15/02
Loc: Seattle, WA USA, Terra Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: XIBIOUS]
#118634 - 11/02/05 09:39 PM (195.238.39.246) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Two observations:

Randy: "old players leaving and not donating is having ZERO effect on our bottom line"

WTF... Randy basically admits here that he doesn't give a rats ass about community. Its all about, that's right, THE BOTTOM LINE. Well, how in the HELL does he expect to improve his bottom line if he doesn't give a rats ass (just as we suspected) about the players.

And the second observation... it is utterly ludicrous to measure the popularity of a change on the week's login count. My goodness, what kind of nonsense is that. Measure login trends by the months or quarters perhaps. But to say "Last week we had 4000 connections, people love the changes!" is just dumb.

--------------------
It ain't no fluke, it's... SuperJuke(tm)!
----------------------------
Post Extras:

superjuke
Sergeant Major

Reged: 09/15/02
Loc: Seattle, WA USA, Terra Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: superjuke]
#118635 - 11/02/05 09:50 PM (195.238.39.246) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

I've just re-read that log a few times and I must say it is sad to see absolute proof that Randy is only out for the money. That phrase has been used as an insult, and an accusation, plenty of times. But there has always been this background notion that Randy and Wayward value their playerbase, and appreciate the community that has sprung up around their game. This has now been proven to be a complete fabrication.

It can't be put any more simply than this:

Randy does not care about Neveron's community. He only cares about the money. Period.

I know Neveron is a business, and that a business must make a profit. But that is an extremely cutthroat and unnecessary standpoint to take, especially in the games industry. Randy is a two bit shuckster out to make a buck, and he just said it himself.

I am sorry I have contributed to his overinflated ego and been hoodwinked into believing I was helping finance something special. I wasn't helping finance shit that was special. I was simply paying for part of a ski trip.

The community is special, but it is completely external of Randy and Neveron the company.

--------------------
It ain't no fluke, it's... SuperJuke(tm)!
---------------------------------------
Post Extras:

Tigera
Corporal

Reged: 10/19/04
Loc: Pacific Northwest Re: Get Randy to Listen [Re: superjuke]
#118637 - 11/02/05 10:27 PM (137.118.1.16) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

I am one player and I log-in over 9 times a day .( three empires , three times a day) Forget log-ins , how many new players do you have ?

FFDoW has been in effect for two whole days , how does that account for the numbers Randy quotes for the last month ? It has no bearing .

Edited by XIBIOUS (11/03/05 03:48 AM)
Karagin
11/03/05 06:45 AM

Okay shouldn't this be down in the Neveron section?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
CrayModerator
11/03/05 08:43 AM

There's Neveron forums further down this website for this sort of thing.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Auren_Shiro
11/03/05 09:23 AM

Perhaps if you read the little foot note in the beginning, you'd understand.

He's already done this twice, but Randy went and nuked those posts.
Pimpslap
11/03/05 12:08 PM

The admin at neveron are deleteing all post that people are putting up, that dont agreee with teh new changes, so we have posted in this forum in hopes that it wont be allowed to be deleted here.
Harbingers of Chaos

COME WAR WITH US!!
davion76
11/03/05 01:37 PM

Yes, but Randy/WWS are deleting posts they don't like - so we are trying here. Maybe they don't have admin access to this forum.
coldwave
11/03/05 01:41 PM

Well, I read through the transcript of the discussion, if you can call it such, between ArchAngel and Randy. It pretty much confirmed what I suspected about a year ago when I stopped playing Neveron in the first place. Although supposedly a free game, at that point, it was already reaching a stage where those who didn't donate were at a horrible disadvantage and unable to keep up. Now, it's blatantly obvious that Randy's sole goal is to turn this game into an unofficially pay-to-play game. Sorry, but I've got better things to spend my hard earned cash on, especially not something this unbalanced.

Good luck, but it's his game, and he'll see it crash and burn as he sees fit. He is obviously quite willing to turn his back on the elder's; those whom have stood by him time and again. To be frank, I'm not going to support someone that dishonest and unloyal. It's just not fun anymore, and hasn't been for some time. You're better off walking away now before you get anything more invested in it, be it emotionally or financially. With that in mind, go download MegaMek! :-)

- coldwave
CrayModerator
11/03/05 03:12 PM

Quote:

The admin at neveron are deleteing all post that people are putting up, that dont agreee with teh new changes, so we have posted in this forum in hopes that it wont be allowed to be deleted here.

Just to clarify, do you refer to the forums somewhat further down this forum index, like:

http://www.sarna.net/w3t/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/neveronnews

Or at some website other than Sarna.net?

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pimpslap
11/03/05 03:16 PM

On the Neveron General Discussion board, post are being deleted that are from people expressing how much they dont like current changes, and are speaking out against them.
Harbingers of Chaos

COME WAR WITH US!!
mattbuck
11/03/05 03:47 PM

Cray, if we had a choice we wouldn't post this here. But we want our opinions heard, not deleted.

I supported every major change Randy has made for the past year. Last month, I realised that every change was just hurting the game. I posted as such. I've been a loyal supporter and donator, maybe the fact that people like me are saying enough is enough should tell him that maybe he's going about this the wrong way... But no.
Haha, you people think admins still look at these forums.

Visit the Platonian! Updated! Stuff! Things! Click!
CrayModerator
11/03/05 04:21 PM

Quote:

Cray, if we had a choice we wouldn't post this here. But we want our opinions heard, not deleted.

I was just making sure this wasn't spilling over from another website. If the deletions are occurring on Sarna.net and you need to move here, I have no issues.

tbird89
11/03/05 09:17 PM

FIGHT the power! a few days ago i posted that i was unsure of who to support in this issue, randy or the "oldgaurd" as randy called them, but now it's been made blatantly obvious to me by the bannings and deletions occuring. and yeah, i don't think i'll be DPing anymore
why? becuase. jesus told me to. and you wanna know something else that jesus told me? he said that everytime it rains, it's becuase god is crying over something u did. because god hates you.
so does superman
Egwene
11/03/05 09:26 PM

Thank you Cray for giving the Neveron players a place to post that won't be deleted becuz they are wanting to be heard. But it seems as if now, if being heard disagrees with the admins thoughts, BOOM delete post. Really sad

I've been a part of Neveron for over 3 yrs now, and have not always agreed with some of the changes but have never spoken negative about them to anyone but Randy. But his own actions over the last week have been just down right ABOMIDABLE! but he does not care he is driving away some of the BIGGEST players of the game and one of his LARGEST donating alliance.

Sucks to be him when he has to close down teh game in a few months
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
mattbuck
11/03/05 09:27 PM

Anyone who wishes to talk on IRC without fear of being banned is welcome in #kbed_by_randy_club

Karagin
11/03/05 09:28 PM

Okay...wasn't sure what all was going on.
Karagin

XIBIOUS
11/03/05 10:35 PM

Quote:

But his own actions over the last week have been just down right ABOMIDABLE! but he does not care he is driving away some of the BIGGEST players of the game and one of his LARGEST donating alliance.

Sucks to be him when he has to close down teh game in a few months

If you read the logs at mattbucks site, posted in the orig post here, you'll see that he dont care about the older players, many of them have empires large enough to buy DP for 50mil a crack vs his 10mil each. This black market if you will, disrupts his cash flow. Thats why he limited incomes on empires. It was a compromise I'm sure from what he really wanted to do.

If Randy gets rid of all the older players, he can mold the new players into what ever he wants, they wont know the difference. For him to get rid of the naysayers, and the older and larger empires is what he's looking for ... with them gone, its a Brave New Nev ...(from HELL)
Karagin
11/03/05 11:47 PM

You know this sounds really familar...
Karagin

mattbuck
11/04/05 06:56 AM

How so?

CrayModerator
11/04/05 08:04 AM

Quote:

Thank you Cray for giving the Neveron players a place to post that won't be deleted

I'm just another poster. I don't have any way to prevent you from posting here other than dirty looks.

CrayModerator
11/04/05 08:07 AM

Quote:

How so?

Karagin is of the opinion that similar changes are occurring in Battletech with the Jihad.

I don't think I agree, though. The Jihad has won over old and new players alike, and the first Jihad product did pretty well. If the Jihad storyline pisses off some players...well, any change to a fictional universe will piss off somebody. I'm still unhappy about the Clans and War of 3039.

tbird89
11/04/05 12:11 PM

AAAH! BTECH!!! i've almost stopped playing thanks to nev. and the jihad. stupid wobbies. Comstar is supposed to win, not them
why? becuase. jesus told me to. and you wanna know something else that jesus told me? he said that everytime it rains, it's becuase god is crying over something u did. because god hates you.
so does superman
CrayModerator
11/04/05 02:15 PM

Quote:

stupid wobbies. Comstar is supposed to win, not them

Good God, why would you want Comstar to win? WoB is what Comstar was until 3052.

I'd want'em both dead.

Toontje
11/04/05 08:01 PM

Comstar is entropic. Every change made them bigger. Good thing hand of god interfered and put new energy in, as well as removing S.

I stay by what I said: I won't quit nev over rfdow, but like it, big no.
Rather to blow up, then.
XIBIOUS
11/04/05 09:11 PM

I am really sorry to invade you guys's area of Battletech, but we would like to keep to the topic in the original post.

Please keep posts relevent to the NEVERON topic. We have to post here due to the admins deleting our posts from fear we might actually be right in our fight.

Thank you so much for understanding, and there has been several comments on how you guys treat the world of BT, we are all jealous of what you have in your game, and we wish it for ours ...There are many players of Nev that play CBT and are true BTU fans, we only hope that people comming here will gain from our and your experiences ...
XIBIOUS
12th VEGAN RANGERS
Karagin
11/04/05 10:19 PM

I would love to see where you or TPTB get these numbers from...but then again it doesn't matter since nothing stated by the fans is going to change anything in BT to prevent it from reaching the MWDA setting...so really it doesn't matter any more.
Karagin

Karagin
11/04/05 10:21 PM

Right okay...WoB fantics that go from small group UBERMESH in 20 years...right okay...
Karagin

Karagin
11/04/05 10:22 PM

Sounds good. We can help if we can.
Karagin

wixer
11/04/05 10:34 PM

Just got the following in my faction mail.
The word spreads. You other guys can just copy paste it into your factions?
Mails to friendly empires can also be sent and so on. Come on get up spread the word.

and now one more change....with the recent changes Randy has imposed on neveron, im asking we all join in the general neveron CEASE FIRE this weekend. Most alliances are boycotting Donating, fighting and even logging in. Randy has been censering nevmail and even the forums, deleting pots, fining empires so they cannot afford to post.
so far the following alliances have agreed to this HoC,HP,NC,12th,DEST,GP,HAZY,Legion,SoL,WoB,GEN and now LC. If someone in this group starts fighting all the rest will destroy them utterly...or something along those lines. A few more groups will probably join in on this protest.If someone makes mistake and does make an attack there will be nothing i can do to save you, and you may bring destruction down upon us all. Please lets try to follow this CF. Im sorry if it interfers with plans made and such, but with current changes being implimented many many people will be leaving neveron.
as i write this you can add UDC,AMI and R-7 to the above list.

come to chat or check the entire sarna forums for more info. as randy cannot delete the regular BT sections only neveron parts.mp00
XIBIOUS
11/04/05 10:51 PM

UDC is in a battle with a non conforming faction, FWLM. their actions will be excused because FWLM would get to strong of a foothold if they attacked without defenders.

The people within those factions that wish a voice to be heard will comply, what is needed is to issue the threat of all out war to those that would attack us that are sleeping ...

All the alliance's have read this rule to the cf and the above mentioned have agreed, now we need to get this information out to the masses. Randy is still deleting posts in pub mail that refer to this event ... X
Karagin
11/04/05 11:01 PM

Silly question has anyone talked to Nic about all of this?
Karagin

wixer
11/04/05 11:12 PM

Many people send it through their faction mails already.
It looks like a big time revolution now.
CreepingDoom
11/04/05 11:16 PM

I dont know if it would be in the best interest of the game, but if you really want to make a point, keep neveron at 1st place in mpgod and win it for the month.

He might value longer standing players a little more when the flood of newbies dries up.
mattbuck
11/05/05 09:58 AM

My thoughts exactly CreepingDoom.

Karagin
11/05/05 10:33 AM

Based off of what you guys are saying it sounds like he is upset over losing or something like that is lashing out.
Karagin

necigrad
11/05/05 12:53 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I am partly responsible for pub Nevmails being deleted. I have been complaining for MONTHS for them to start enforcing the rule that Nevmails should be in character. I regret that Randy finally decided to take action on THIS week. Randy deleting posts in the forum, posts about the game, however, is completly out of line ethically. I don't know what the setup of the forum with Sarna is though. If it's similar to the relationship #neveron has with AFTERNet, it is Randys perogative to delete any posts he doesn't like. He's still an ass for doing it, but that's the way life goes.
XIBIOUS
11/05/05 03:48 PM

It seems that Randy is watching very closely whats going on. He has reported that unique ips are up from last week 1433 today from 1353 last week same time.

So with only Player Logins (past 24 hours): 3549 thats like 2.5 logins per ip, not bad for us.
Since everyone is allowed 5 empires that shows that many many people are holding back from logging in, however they are still connected with a window starting on Friday before midnight.

The goal is to get logins down to 2000, its a real tuff goal to meet, but its possible. The only hitch I see so far is that STB have totally disregarded the cf and hit HP.

So I shall call on all members of the cf to do their best to help out HP during the week starting at midnight GMT Sunday morning, meaning Sunday-Monday midnight (claification is good)...

Keep the good work up ladies and gentleman, Randy was noted as saying he was leaving for the weekend, it seems he decided to stick around and see the results of a little event he tried soooo hard to put the 86 on...
Once again good work, we're winning the battle ...
TungstenHailStrm
11/05/05 04:09 PM

Randy might just tweak Data to support his point. He seems stubborn from his conversations I could read. So everything is possible. Daddy Randy "knows whats best for us"
It this would be a company and we the share holders he would try a lot to listen to us. But it isnt. We just pay and have nothing to say.

We just pay and have nothing to say. (it just rimes so nicely)
Toontje
11/05/05 05:55 PM

Ah, just governemental. Gotta love it.
Rather to blow up, then.
Tigera
11/06/05 01:08 AM

Do not blame yourself about the mail deletions Necigrad . There are TONS of posts in the nevmail that are not in character and they have not been deleted . There are other reasons that Admin is doing this .
*** When everything is said and done , all you really have is yourself . ***
XIBIOUS
11/07/05 12:37 AM

ALL CLEAR, BOYCOTTE IS OVER AT MIDNIGHT GMT, its time for WAR now ..

I call to all that agreed to the CF to help with hitting STB, they violated our peace protest by hitting a member, as stated in the agreement they need to be dealt with.

If you the player base ate to be able to use such means in the future, we need to deal a blow to those that helped to ruin our numbers.

That FWAR severly sabotaged our goals, we were short of our target of 2k logins, but the next 2 days will show us what logins shouldve been with 8 fwars going on.

In addition logins for next weekend will be watched.

We got a message across, the admins were watching. But they seem to be short on understanding that customer service even in a game is needed.

My issues include the forced fwars but also include teh class's not being finished, bad code, ill consived ideas, a lack of storyboarding.
It is a "never ending beta" game, true enough, but storyboarding still needs to be done.

I'll try and get one of the smarter guys in Nev to try nad put the login numbers to some type of statistical form for you all.

With 8 fwars going on, logins were slightly higher than last week, and ips linked to Nev were also higher vs the same time last week. But there were only 4 fwars last week.
Land grabs and attacks seem to be low but I dont have the actual data for that.

Thank you to all that participated, it was fun. My time on Neveron is limited,for the fight for a better game isnt over ...
Markon
11/07/05 07:50 PM

Well the admins are determined not to listen. I tried in my post Worried about Neveron to supply constructive criterism but no response from admins yet again.

Now in the updates, they have removed the Vote for Neveron link rather than addressing the reason why so many are voting for 1st place. Rather than admitting Random FWar was a bad change, we will just remove the link and solve the problem of upset players. As if people don't have the address. But here it is again.

http://www.mpogd.com

Last time I looked and voted, it was still 1st.

I now expect that post to be deleted as it becomes more and more obvious that Randy is determined to continue on his chosen course and ignore any advice which does not conform to his picture of the game. Very sad, that he can't see that a lot of us are trying to help him but he refuses to listen.
Remember that the Ark was built by an amateur, the Titanic was built by a bunch of professionals.
Fang
11/10/05 06:09 PM

Damn.
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
Tigera
11/14/05 02:39 PM

I wonder if the player base will consider Admins latest update as an answer . "We are talking about it changeing things but nothing will change before Dec." They didn't say what/if anything would change , just that they are talking about it . Does vague insinuation count ? As far as I am concerned , anything less than seeing an update that says "FFDoW has been taken out" will not stop me voting to keep Neveron at number 1 .

I have noticed that voting has slowed down over the last few days . This could be interesting .
*** When everything is said and done , all you really have is yourself . ***
Dart
04/24/06 11:37 AM

Well, XIBIOUS
even if the CF is over I am going to be posting your first post on every BT site I can find.
Already posted at Battletechunicerse and once CBT comes back on line will post it there as well.
and will have to go to the Heavy metal forms to(hey I got Heavy Metal AT 2 program might as well join up)so Randy will not have a chance to pull any thing over the newbes as well.

Tho XIBIOUS you may want to save these replys as well incase Randy get WWS to delete the Topic.
Dart Omega
CBT all the way

"yes Its the same Dart Omega from CBT and BTU"

"don't like my reply well then kiss my Rear torso"
sdog
04/24/06 03:07 PM

this struggle was about Random Faction War.
after a while Randy changed it to a factionwar system with penalties for factions who are not waring. they aren't directly forced to do it though.

as a compromise was found this thread is kind of outdated, and doesn't need to be revitalized again. there's also no need to post xibs initial post in other forums.
as you seem not to play nev since quite a while i'm actually consider posting those messages to other unrelated forums even as some kind of slander. i might be wrong about this, but i don't have a complete overview.

I realised soon that the fun part of playing a military game is that we have lots of lifes and in the end knowone dies, ...

- Skaven, ArmA modding community
Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Extra information
1 registered and 136 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 22196
Calendar Event: 11/04/05

Contact Admins Sarna.net