record sheets

Pages: 1
tbird89
11/09/05 08:26 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
hmm, i haven't been able to really been able to play battletech for awhile (not since the end of the fedcom civil war), and well i'm a little behind. does anyone know a good source for the new record sheets? preferably for comgaurd units?
why? becuase. jesus told me to. and you wanna know something else that jesus told me? he said that everytime it rains, it's becuase god is crying over something u did. because god hates you.
so does superman
Karagin
11/09/05 09:28 PM

Right now that would be either one of the FMs or new house books for the unit info, the sheets would be via Heavy Metal Pro...there are no one book with all the record sheets that a single house or group has solely in their military out.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
tbird89
11/10/05 12:12 AM

yeah, i know, but i was wondering if mabey comstar had an updated field manuel with more than 6 desighns, 3 of wich are for the damn wobbies. but Heavy Metal Pro? yeah, i've meaning to get that for a year now lol
why? becuase. jesus told me to. and you wanna know something else that jesus told me? he said that everytime it rains, it's becuase god is crying over something u did. because god hates you.
so does superman
Karagin
11/10/05 06:38 AM

You may want to check out the TRO3055 that has been updated, they have some of the ComStar/WoB mechs in that as well.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 85 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5196

Contact Admins Sarna.net