Can't remember a rule.

Pages: 1
coldwave
11/09/05 02:27 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey guys, silly question, but I don't have my rule-book anywhere nearby, and won't for a couple of weeks. Anyway, I was experimenting with a design, and it hit me, if a mech is equipped with two hatchets, one in each hand, is that mech able to attack with both hatchets in the same physical attach round? Reason I'm curious is that Megamek only allowed me to use one hatchet, and after the arm carrying that hatchet was destroyed, it couldn't use the other. This subsequently wiped my brain such that I couldn't remember if I'm supposed to be able to attack with both or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

- coldwave

Edited by coldwave (11/09/05 02:29 PM)
Auren_Shiro
11/09/05 05:07 PM

I would think it would equate to a double punch. Ask Karragin, or some one like that
Need...more...Nevcrack...
Karagin
11/09/05 09:30 PM

If I recall correctly, I still need to unpack a lot of my BT stuff, you can only make one hatchet attack per physical attack phases. I will need to double check that and I am sure Cray or one of the other regulars will know for sure.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
KamikazeJohnson
11/10/05 01:33 AM

IIRC, the original ruling was that you could mount only one physical weapon. I believe it was later changed to allow 2 to be mounted, but only 1 weapon attack per turn.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
coldwave
11/10/05 01:50 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the quick responses! Over all, that sounds about right. I just couldn't remember. Thanks again!

- coldwave
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 93 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5200

Contact Admins Sarna.net