Titans of Steel - Warring Suns

Pages: 1
mumbles
11/21/05 11:29 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A game i found awile back. Dont know if it was brought up or not but i think others will injoy it.

The game comes with some capaigns. Alows you to make your own mechs and capaigns/missions.

The skills are based on % and have a cap of 300%. Skills include recon/light/medium/heavy/assult, cannon, indirectfire, repair, bussness and much more.

http://www.titansofsteel.com/main.asp

Its a must buy.
Iceman
11/23/05 07:37 AM

Actually, skills are maxed at 100% (as is logical ;-) ).
The latest patch (1.2.1) includes 3 more campaigns. The full map editor was not made available because of lack of info, but it is possible to get it.
Was it too difficult for you to get used to the combat system? Just curious.
mumbles
11/26/05 08:44 PM

I had no diffulty with the combat system. Its best to start with fists or melee weapons and MG if you like. Using SL can also help but if you do so you might need the next stage heat sinks to off set the heat. Also avoid water/swams because unless you have over 50 skill its almost imposible to run into them, so only walk if nessary.

As for the skill max im still not sure im currently in battle and cant see my skills, and frankly haven't played enough to compleat the battle I'm currently in.

I had Titans of steel when it first came out so i learned from there. Theres not much diffrent other then the lack of a even roller. But the patch has brought back the more average rolls.

Edited by mumbles (11/26/05 08:46 PM)
Iceman
11/29/05 12:26 PM

Trust me on the skills, I was a beta tester for the game. ;-)
(I actually once got a skill up to 102%, during beta, but that got fixed right away )

My comment about the combat system was only curiosity, some people here apparently developed some serious issues about it...

Water and swamps are actually quite useful to gain MXPs, as long as you're not in the heat of battle of course :-)
Also, you can check the skills during battle for any jock, you just have to access their info pages, they're in the last page IIRC.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5250

Contact Admins Sarna.net