BattleTech: Timelines

Pages: 1
Nic JansmaAdministrator
07/16/04 11:16 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
David White (bloodasp_ns@hotmail.com) writes:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, My name is BloodAsp and i suppose you could say i'm the PR agent for the mod Battletech Timelines, some of you folks out there may know me already many of you i suspect don't, so i'm sending out this message in order to introduce myself and the Mod team i work for.

It started like this, one guy had a dream, a dream to one day see a combined arms game set in the BattleTech universe, this is something that allot of people have wanted to see for the longest time but there has never been a game engine designed with this kind of game in mind....untill that is BF1942 came along.
This game seemed like a god send to myself and the others in the mod team, so we started trying to make our deam a reality using that game enigne.
Unfortunatly it turned out to be a flase dream and after many months of trying we could not get the game to do what we want. So we bid a sad farewell to this engine and looked for another who could possibly fulfill our dreams, we came to the decision to try the unreal engine, easy to mod and with vehicle support UT2K4 seemed to us to be the best game to move onto and with the promise of a UT2K5 it seemed as though the future was bright for us.

Perhaps i should let you know what our plans are, we as a team want to try to create a combined arms game set in the BT universe, using the UT2K4
engine(duh) but of course with BT being such a huge universe we felt the need to restrict ourselves to one era and so we are covering upto the succesion wars and no further. However for those of you who love the clan tech there will be a slaris type of game, in which pilots duke it out in an arena for fame, glory....and of course the allmighty C-bill.

So thats us, if you want any more information please drop by our forums at
http://battletechmodproductions.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=9449ea125250062965cafaf772bea977;act=SC;c=17

or the website www.bf2750.battletechmodproductions.com

regards BloodAsp
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 12005

Contact Admins Sarna.net