Help me Please.

Pages: 1
JackGarrity
09/19/06 01:31 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Greetings my fellow mechwarriors and pilots, Recently ive gotten back into speccing mechs via TDB and posting them on my Deviantartsite (search for leopoldgarrity) some have told me there may be a problem with me using a predone image for my specs, even though I see it done quite frequently, the same mech pic used for a lot of varying configureations, since us Mechwarriors work together. Is there a contact name for Solaris7 I can speak to. I've not had to do anything offical since Fasa closed up, not ran online in years, but now someone is telling me that I may not be allowed to do something im good at. Bascially it means I need some kind of ok to use the occasinal image from both here and the Solaris7 site when im not drawing the mecha out custom that is of course, since my drawing talents are a little ont he iffy side. Any assistance or information on this and how to deal with it would be most appericated.
Greetings Mechwarrior.
CrayModerator
09/21/06 03:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The official Battletech website run by the current Battletech licensee, FanPro, is where you can get contact info for permission. It's www.classicbattletech.com . Start on the forums there. Someone'll get you pointed in the right direction.

Though if you're not selling the art, just drawing for fun, you shouldn't need permission.

The Solaris7 website is an unofficial fan website. I'm not sure what you'd find there.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 200 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4029

Contact Admins Sarna.net