IS weapons availablitiy circa 3049

Pages: 1
Venom
09/21/06 10:58 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I know that double heat sinks have been available since late in the 4th SW, but what of other Star League era weapons? I am putting on a campaign in this era to introduce some noobs to BT and figured that this would be an interesting era. My character, the leader of the pack is an NAIS CMS grad, class of '38, and distant relative(3rd cousins, twice removed or some such) of the prince. I am working up a custom Bansee for him with double heat sinks, but I would like to know what else might be available to him just before the Clans show up.
CrayModerator
09/21/06 11:29 PM

The availability of L2 weapons is listed in detail, by faction, in Mercenaries Supplement 2.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Venom
09/22/06 08:19 PM

What era does the mercs supplemental 2 cover? Or does it have all eras listed by faction.
CrayModerator
09/22/06 08:28 PM

Quote:

What era does the mercs supplemental 2 cover? Or does it have all eras listed by faction.

The table for L2 equipment introduction covers the 3020 to 3068 period, faction by faction.

However, MercSupp2 also addresses gaming in the Age of War, Star League period, and early Succession Wars.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4888

Contact Admins Sarna.net