3025 Hornet and Falcon information

Pages: 1
Kenjiro
02/22/08 07:05 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi All,

I have just gotten a copy of the original FASA House Liao book, and for a couple of units, it states the main mech's are Falcon or Hornet, however I can find no information on these mechs in the 2750 or both 3025 books. Does anybody know what these mechs stats look like? I am planning a campaign in the region and I would like to use the correct mechs for the units.

Thanks
NeverSayNever
02/22/08 07:59 PM

Quote:

Hi All,

I have just gotten a copy of the original FASA House Liao book, and for a couple of units, it states the main mech's are Falcon or Hornet, however I can find no information on these mechs in the 2750 or both 3025 books. Does anybody know what these mechs stats look like? I am planning a campaign in the region and I would like to use the correct mechs for the units.

Thanks

Hello, please feel free to simply check out the free downloads section here at sarna.net first:

http://www.sarna.net/files/

Simply try one of the free Mech design programs and please make sure to get the required Mech data files as well.

Are you looking for some stats for the lvl 1 tech variants of the Falcon FLC-4N and or the Hornet HNT-151?

I found the data in a 3050 mech stats file ...
Kenjiro
02/22/08 08:13 PM

Thanks for the info.

I have the 3050 book, but the HNT-171 is listed not the HNT-151.

I also have the Drawing Board (V2.0.23) mech generation program with all of the files, but there is no mention of the HNT-151, again it has the HNT-171.

Can you advise which program may be able to help with these stats?
NeverSayNever
02/22/08 08:31 PM

Quote:

Can you advise which program may be able to help with these stats?

One of the outdated programs (plus corresponding data file/s) should do the job already, for example like Mechworks 1.1, released 1994.

Mechworks 1.1 should work with Win 3.1x, Win95/98 and Win XP (currently running good ol' Mechworks 1.1 ), haven't tried Vista - or a Linux Windows emulation program.

Hope this helps. Good luck! Have a nice day!
Christopher_Perkins
02/22/08 08:39 PM

the Hornet HNT-151 is in the Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook and in the RS Volume 1 Light Mechs (obsoleted due to Heat Sink Rules) ... it may also be in the soon to be just as obsolete RS: 3025 (Armour Rules, BV2.0, New Record Sheet Layout...)

(as an aside ...Hopefully they wait until HM Pro 6.0 is OUT of the Beta Test before doing the new record sheet books / PDFs ... the Issues with RS: AT2 were exacerbated by being done with a BETA of HM: Aero).

This Mech was originally using the Look of the Alpha Fighter from Mosepeda (by way of RoboTech: Next Generation) in "The Spider and the Wolf", had a BattleDroid Minerature that looked like This and was changed to look like it does today in the Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook, the TR3050 Model is an Upgrade of the Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook model

The FLC-4N Falcon was also included in the Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook and ISTR that there was an earlier BattleDroid, yup, and it looked like this. Like Many Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook mechs the FLC-4N stats were first published in BattleTechnology Magazine Issue 0101 or #1, note, at the time of publication in BattleTechnology, the BattleDroid was the Image used. In Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook the image was changed to the one that is seen in TR3050.

Both of these designs were in
RS: Volume 1 - Light Mechs (Obsolete)
RS: 3025 (Soon to be Becomming Obsolete)
and Can be found in either the "Wolf Dragoons Sourcebook" (More Likely) or the "BattleTechnology" (Less Likely considering that WDSB is canon) Mech Directories / Zip File Downloads of Heavy Metal Pro...
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Karagin
03/17/08 02:55 AM

The Info is in the Wolf's Dragoons Sourcebook.

Or the new TRO 3039
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Karagin
01/01/16 02:21 PM

Oh and there is a mention of the Hornet WITH a picture in the old graphic novel SPIDER AND THE WOLF.
Karagin

by_the_sword
01/06/16 10:27 AM

As Karagin stated. Technical Readout 3039 has both of those 'mechs. As does the record sheets for 3039.

Getting the unabrigded pdf gives you several different variabts. I highly reccommend it.
Karagin
01/06/16 01:49 PM

You want to mess with folks, field BOTH types of miniatures. I did that in a game and the other side was convinced I was cheating...it was fun to watch them get upset.
Karagin

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 79 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8074

Contact Admins Sarna.net