Tripod
05/30/08 11:26 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Good fight? Bad fight?
TBA
Fang
05/30/08 11:41 AM

well, let the rifleman get a couple of good hits in with the lasers and it will burn off the Locusts legs easy. Course, Locust may think that it can get behind the Rifleman, but according to the rules, Rifleman can flip arms and bring both ACs and Large Lasers to bear. Correct me if I am wrong, but is the 1V the locust with dual MGs and a medium laser? It COULD possibly get in enough hits to strike the AC ammo or something. Really depends on how good a shot the Rifleman pilot is.
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
Lafeel
05/30/08 04:31 PM

That, and good old fashioned luck. Fickle things, dice..
Tripod
05/31/08 06:33 AM

It boils down to the map imo.

played it out once with a friend on a standard BT map. Foxy RFL backed up to the level 2 hill and said bring it... I in the LCT attempted to "strafe", running past at full speed hoping my shot hits. I scored a few hits to his front armor. Even the RFL's pathetic armor is enough to fend off a "single" Locust.

I want a rematch...
TBA
Dester
06/02/08 04:04 PM

Unless the locust got very lucky or the Rifleman was very stupid, the Locust has little to no chance to win.

Dester
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
06/20/08 08:32 AM

Like I was once told Locust pilots are nuts.

My response was.

"They would have to be. Who in there right mind would want to be in a firefight with no weapons no armor and no brains! At least PBI are hard to see and target."
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
06/20/08 10:46 AM

Actually I don't agree with that..You'd be surprised what you can do with a single medium laser if you use it right.

Of course on the other hand you're still stuck with a ton of machine gun ammo just waiting to go off, but them's the breaks.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 53 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6018

Contact Admins Sarna.net