IS 1t

Armor 32p 2t

Front 1/2
LT/RT 1/7
Back 1/16

Weapons/ammo
MRM 10 rear 3t
MRM ammo (12) .5t

This is Assinine Industrys first tank that the company designed and marketed. Surprisingly its still Assinine Industrys best seller. Its sells is targeted at small cities and towns to defend ageist raiding. It really has no hope of defeating anything more than maybe a 20 ton mech. But it still sees large sells.

A lot of infantry units have praised its help in giving them some greatly needed support. One of its greatest assets is that it can be parked in a bunker and fired by remote control. There have been more than one report from the tanks costumers that said that the tank delayed a raiding party long enough so a air strike or other friendly troops could turn away the raiding party. The funniest reports are the ones that tell of raiding parties chasing around the country side tanks that are out of ammo.

The designers of the tank knew that there tank would never be used in a offensive capacity. So it was designed to fire to the rear. That gives it the most speed when retreating.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 245 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4975

Contact Admins Sarna.net