Moved topic from Design to general

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
07/27/08 10:11 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A post from Lafeel in Design Competition

Quote:

Only reason why you guys weren't murdered in the 4th was because you had the Dragoons keeping a entire military district busy (and Takashi's attention fixed on them), as your entire military was busy mauling the poor Cappies.

But while that's a interesting discussion, it's somewhat off topic, so let's leave that for another day?

Well if the snakes where not so preoccupied from murdering the Dragoons civilians the Dragoons would not have wiped the snakes into the dirt. Also the the worlds that where liberated from the Capellan Confederation are now better off. There no longer ruled by mad men that go on killing rampages. Now if Davion could just liberate the poor people that are under the tyrannical rule of House Kurita. They would also be better off. They would not have to be afraid of having there heads cut off or to be used as suicide troops.

As for the Free Worlds League. They would not be so bad off if there ruler was not in some kind of King Arther fantasy world.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
07/27/08 11:14 AM

Tyranical? Hanse was no less of a tyrant than Takashi was, he just was slightly more humane. After all when was the last time you saw a successor lord get elected? The people in the Combine generally don't want anything to do with no Davionistic "liberation", after all, you guys don't exactly have a history of internal peace, now do you?

Have to agree on the FWL, mind you, although in "Tomas Marik"'s defense he still did a better job of it than many real Marik's have.
07/27/08 05:34 PM

The Davion's have always wanted piece. A piece of the Capellan Confederation, a piece of the Draconis Combine a piece of Free Worlds League.

Oh wait, you said peace not piece. My bad.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
07/27/08 05:38 PM

*snorts*
And that is why I decided to leave the Davions for someone that was actually honourable. Thank you for reminding me.
07/27/08 05:48 PM

You typed thats "dishonorable" if your talking of house House Kurita. Like massacring whole plaints of civilians. for no reason other than one small group of people did something that pissed him off.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
07/27/08 06:19 PM

Past history. You Davions didn't exactly act like saints either during the succession wars.

In fact all the "great" houses have atrocities like that on their conscience, the 1st and 2nd succession wars were hardly pretty, nor was Kentares the only example of such dishonourable barbarity.
07/27/08 07:30 PM

The Kurita's started it all by trying to become First Lord first.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!

Edited by His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey (07/27/08 07:30 PM)
Lafeel
07/27/08 08:00 PM

Strictly speaking Stefan Amaris started it, by killing Richard Cameron. But you are ignoring the fact that you're own so called "honourable" Davions were not far behind the Kuritans in doing just that.

Go and read up on your own house's history before calling another names. There is plenty of bad history to go around.
07/27/08 09:11 PM

Never mind thous small details. =b

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
07/27/08 09:16 PM

Quote:

Never mind thous small details. =b

If you're going to ignore those, then you're going to have to ignore what happened in the past of the other great houses, which is fine by me.
Christopher_Perkins
07/29/08 12:54 AM

Quote:

The Kurita's started it all by trying to become First Lord first.

Actually, The Snakes Started it by Not Backing the one that the Cameron's would have wanted to inherit their Throne...

the Davions...

the First Prince ASKED the Kuritan t' back his play because the Kuritan knew that this was true... (read HKSB, it's in black and white in one of the side bars)

However... I think that the response was a power grab on the Kuritan's Part...

course... Davion's military Strength would not be what it is the rest of history without the Live Fire Training that we received from the Kuritans in the 1st Succession War...

I bloody well hate Fighting Flypaper... Toilet Paper... Capellans...

Not Enough resistance to even sharpen a blade in most eras... (if your tastes run more to tiger pits... now...)

Kuritans, now... Thats some goood fighten.
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
07/30/08 10:56 AM

I do have to agree the Kuritans are a challenge to fight. But that just makes the Davon victory that more sweet of a meal.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Lafeel
07/30/08 04:13 PM

Typical Davionists. So sure that their way is the right one..
07/30/08 11:25 PM

There are to ways of looking at everything

There is the wrong way. The other is the Davion way.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Bob_Richter
08/07/08 04:04 AM

Bickering between the Successor States is pointless. The Successor Lords are all corrupt tyrants who opress their people. Only the Way of the Clans can free the people from their oppression.

Edited by Bob_Richter (08/07/08 04:05 AM)
Prince_of_Darkness
08/08/08 01:54 AM

Quote:

There are to ways of looking at everything

There is the wrong way. The other is the Davion way.

Isn't that why the fedcom civil war occured?
Fang
08/08/08 11:24 AM

Nah, that was because Katrina was the devil.
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
Prince_of_Darkness
08/09/08 08:18 PM

Quote:

Well...besides that.
Lafeel
08/09/08 09:28 PM

Quote:

Oi, you just insulted Lucifer there, because Katherine was so bad that even he wouldn't want anything to do with her.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 208 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 9610

Contact Admins Sarna.net