cbt minis

Pages: 1
cbtgod
10/03/08 08:22 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
ive posted 3 times looking for cbt mins am i on a dont sell to list? or do you guys have some site to help me out with no egay please.
yes its a toad, if you didnt know that you dont know anything about cbt
Prince_of_Darkness
10/03/08 10:38 AM

You are on a "don't Sell to" list? That means that you have either:

a. Never left feedback
b. never paid
c. Been an all-round ass.

Ebay is the only really good way to buy CBT miniatures, mainly because if someone never gives you the item you can always tell paypal and they will get your money back.

Just type in "battletech" and you'll find like, 12 pages.
cbtgod
10/03/08 02:14 PM

errrrrrrrrrrrrr wow i meant in these forums? why would i want to pay 3-4$ more for a mech on ebay. dont think you got the comment. ive posted here 3 times and got no luck? lol thanx anyway. and i have a over 400 post rating at 100% i sell car audio on ebay. problem is in our area we cant get a game shop to order it and we wanted some older stuff to strip etc.
yes its a toad, if you didnt know that you dont know anything about cbt
Kovax
11/21/08 12:59 PM

Your original post leaves a lot of room for questions, but not a lot of info. Are you looking for a particular mini? A large collection at a sellout price? Painted or unpainted? Original Partha figs or newer Iron Wind?

I'm only answering because I'm trying to be helpful, and your post isn't going to get a lot of useful responses. Individuals here may happen to have a Mech, or even a whole Battalion that they wouldn't mind selling, but this isn't a store. There's little or no way to arrange a transaction, with security for either side.

Selling a Mech, and then adding shipping charges that exceed the value of the item is a whole lot different from selling an expensive car stereo.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5836

Contact Admins Sarna.net