Are there any anarchy groups in the Inner Sphere/Periphery

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Prince_of_Darkness
11/21/08 05:03 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Actually, now that I think of it, it was more along the lines of that Comstar wanted the rest of the IS to think they were a malignant 3rd power that merely watched over everything (forgot about operation scorpion)...
Christopher_Perkins
11/22/08 08:02 AM

Quote:

Really? Terra has all of this ability yet, where was it when ComStar needed to rebuild the ComGuard after Tykuiad?

1: Who's to say that ComStar would ever have built all the units that it could and give away the increased productive Capability that owning Terra Gave it

2: For a Long Time Comstar was Relying on Existing SLDF Caches of BattleMechs and building to suppliment with new designs... It was probably taking Factories out of Mothballs after Tukayid and was still spinning them up when Word of Blake took Terra.

3: The Thought of a ComStar Interdict was always sufficient to get a house not to Attack the Sole Supplier of Communications in the InnerSphere... (IOW, if you want to call long distance, is it wise to try to take over the HQ of Bell Telephone Company? Nice try... Word of Blake was originally a Part of Comstar so they do not count... )

4: the BottleNeck of ComStar and the ComGuard is always the number of Trained MechWarriors. and with the number of MechWarriors Hemorrhaging to the Word of Blake, there is no wonder if there was a long rebuilding period. Also, the primary source of Trained MechWarriors dried up... The Rest of the Innersphere did not take it kindly that ComStar DARED to try Operation Scorpion, This is in comparison with ComStar Being able to recruit MechWarriors from the Entire InnerSphere & Periphery as the "Good Guys".
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Christopher_Perkins
11/22/08 08:04 AM

Quote:

Actually, now that I think of it, it was more along the lines of that Comstar wanted the rest of the IS to think they were a malignant 3rd power that merely watched over everything (forgot about operation scorpion)...

the Word is Beneficient.... I.E. Well Intentioned...

Malignant is having Evil Intentions... and that is what the white robed freaks actually were
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Extra information
1 registered and 82 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 14478

Contact Admins Sarna.net