Lyran Unit composition? 3063?

Pages: 1
GrantPrien
12/05/08 09:57 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Okay another question. Hmmmm...I only show up for questions...sorry..bad precedent

Been playing a load more Battletech. Primarily with Megamek, and a occasional true-board.

Leastways, I got a question. Primarily for a fic piece I am working on, but I also plan on playing out the battles using Megamek.

The unit is one of the smaller reinforced battalion of the 1st Alarion Jaegers. From what I could tell, a reputable unit, but the lesser battalions being possibly less equipped?

Leastways, out of the 52 mechs (4 Companies and Command Lance), how varied would their mech forces be? That is of differant types, vriance,etc. Would the companies be "Ideal" in having an a heavy/assault lance, fire lance and scout lance? Or more mix-mashed?

Right now I had the unit operating somewhat varied. Old "Standard Lyran" mechs such as the Axeman Awesomes, Zeus, Commando, Firestarters Clint,etc. WIth a scattering of the newer mechs. Penetrators, Avatars. Blackhawk KU's and Hauptmans.

What exactly would be viable? Would there only be 6-7 differant mech types total, considering it is sortof a "Upper" mech unit?

I don't really know and I was curious on opinions
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 83 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3626

Contact Admins Sarna.net