I'll be comitting suicide next month.

Pages: 1
Newtype
12/19/08 06:38 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I don't have much money. I'm forced to take a legal methdrug called haldol (haloperidol). It's been rotting my brain I think. Bye everyone. :cries:
MaiShirunaiispretty
12/20/08 03:28 PM

No don't commit suicide. You can apply for government grants. Get Kevin Trudeau's wealth creation kit. I can help you get it. You can move in with me. I need a BT player to play with. By the way since you and I use these library computers meet me here at North Independence Monday through Saturday any day of the week. You'll know me cuz I'll wear a big pink ribbon. I'll be here to coach you on wealth creation. Just don't commit suicide, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Prince_of_Darkness
12/20/08 03:59 PM

Wow. You both have formed a black hole of retarded.
MaiShirunaiispretty
12/20/08 06:50 PM

Hey, Trudeau's wealth kit works. I've gotten out of wealth problems using it.
Wow, those bracing maneuvers sure do come in handy when firing proximity fused precision cluster flak ammo at a Balancer LAM. Unfortunately they make my 'Mech an immobile target for that LAM. Oh well, at least I'm getting partial cover.
Lafeel
12/20/08 08:44 PM

Consider this me calling your bluff, Chip. Both of you, you and your alter ego "MaiShirunaii".
CrayModerator
12/20/08 09:59 PM

Quote:

Consider this me calling your bluff, Chip. Both of you, you and your alter ego "MaiShirunaii".

Mai is definitely showing the characteristics of a HeroChip sockpuppet. Odd name, odd ideas, and serious responses to HeroChip.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Prince_of_Darkness
12/20/08 10:29 PM

Newtype
12/21/08 08:39 AM

Thanks MaiShirunaiispretty. I use the library at South by the way. The librarian said that the library computers in the effect radius and some of the other Mid-Continent libraries are connected to the same ISP. Can you access the ClassicBattleTech.com forums? I can't (ISP is banned) so I'm guessing you can't either. Seems stupid that a moderator at that website would ban someone from merely reading the text at those forums.

Edited by Newtype (12/21/08 09:22 AM)
Venom
12/31/08 03:46 AM

Just have the common decency not to do it inside. Think of the poor SOB that has to clean up the mess.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/31/08 05:14 AM

Quote:

Just have the common decency not to do it inside. Think of the poor SOB that has to clean up the mess.

You don't know what his place looks like now. Will there be any real change?

Thinking about it, since he most likely still lives with his mother he is probably in his 40s or 50s, maybe it would be best that he does it in the back ally. We would not want some 70 year old lady have to clean up the mess.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
GiovanniBlasini
12/31/08 04:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Mai is definitely showing the characteristics of a HeroChip sockpuppet. Odd name, odd ideas, and serious responses to HeroChip.

Well, that and posting from the same IP address. That's usually considered a giveaway.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7970

Contact Admins Sarna.net