In a way, I'm glad LAMs are not be published, sort of off topic

Pages: 1
Newtype
05/05/09 08:59 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
To quote Randall Bills:
Quote:

Waiting to go to war is never fun; ask anyone who's been there.

Another quote from Randall Bills
Quote:

I think that LAMs being published would attract youth to war and to the U.S. war machine. By keeping LAMs out of Classic BattleTech, youth won't play CBT. Many youth therefore won't be attracted and manipulated by U.S. Military recruiters so they won't be killed. While this will significantly reduce profits for CBT it will provide a service of good karmic backlash for CBT rulestypists years later.

According to a guy that ran CBT demos and was a FASA Marauder, CBT is advertised to "white males aged 18 and above; those 17 and under must not play CBT."
http://www.gp.org
http://www.VoteSwift.org
DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrayModerator
05/05/09 10:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Quote:

To quote Randall Bills:
Quote:

Waiting to go to war is never fun; ask anyone who's been there.

Another quote from Randall Bills
Quote:

I think that LAMs being published would attract youth to war and to the U.S. war machine. By keeping LAMs out of Classic BattleTech, youth won't play CBT. Many youth therefore won't be attracted and manipulated by U.S. Military recruiters so they won't be killed. While this will significantly reduce profits for CBT it will provide a service of good karmic backlash for CBT rulestypists years later.

According to a guy that ran CBT demos and was a FASA Marauder, CBT is advertised to "white males aged 18 and above; those 17 and under must not play CBT."

HeroChip, the problem with statements like that is that some people on these forums do talk with Randall on a regular basis (e.g., me) and can recognize what he did and did not say.

The first tip off is that no one other than you uses your homemade terms like "wingstubes" or, in this case, "rulestypists." You've just made a completely false statement and attributed it to someone who never said it.

Once stripped of your imaginary quotes from Randall, what you've just done is make a substantially political post in contradiction of forum posting rules. Accordingly, you're banned for a month.

If you pull your usual nonsense of creating or using secondary accounts during the ban, you'll be banned permanently from Sarna.net no matter what account you use.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.

Edited by Cray (08/25/10 03:46 PM)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 68 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4183

Contact Admins Sarna.net