RL battlearmor

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
04/01/09 06:51 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A little wile ago I saw a documentary about a real life suit of battlearmor being tested. It was not armed or armored but they said that they could put weapons and armor on it if they wished to, it is only a test bed to work out the technical problems for the next generation that would most likely be armored but still not armed. It was so good, the guy that was wearing it balanced on his toes of one foot. They showed a lot of things that it could do but I was impressed by him balancing on his toes by far more than anything else they did.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Prince_of_Darkness
04/02/09 12:15 AM

Oh yeah; recent prototypical battlearmor can be accurately compared to an unarmed and unarmored PA(L) suit. They just lack the fuel cell/battery system of power normal battle armor use in BT...
Christopher_Perkins
04/03/09 11:29 PM

guys, Unarmoured and UnArmed powered suits are called ExoSkeletons
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
LAMdriver
06/16/09 04:36 AM

The military is looking into an exoskelaton for combat troops. I read an article on it at www.military.com . Said they it was decades away for fesible for the near future.

Now just have to work on that Elemental gentic phenotype....hmmmmm.
" The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make some other bastard die for his!"--Patton

""War is Hell. Combat is a motherfucker."---General Tommy Franks
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
06/16/09 10:35 AM

Quote:

Now just have to work on that Elemental genetic phenotype....hmmmmm.

The last thing we need is to make super humans that will end up thinking that inferior non genetic engineered humans exist to be mere property. There has been plenty of examples of normal people that thought that just because of their birth that they are superior and can enslave or murder people that where not born like they where. We don't need to genetic engineer monsters to enslave us.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
LAMdriver
06/16/09 01:44 PM

Thought that they already exsist. Pro athletes......
" The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make some other bastard die for his!"--Patton

""War is Hell. Combat is a motherfucker."---General Tommy Franks
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6466

Contact Admins Sarna.net