Weapons and Ammo Location Critical Tonnage
PPC RA 3 7
PPC LA 3 7
PPC RT 3 7
PPC LT 3 7
ML h 1 1

Cost CBills 18,773,340

Overview

Assanine Industries liked the Awesome's fire power and went and modified one to be even more affective. A 320 XL power plant was added to replace the 240 to increase the mechs movement. Seven heat sinks where removed and the twenty one remaining heat sinks where up graded to double heat sinks. The seven tons that where saved from the head sinks was used in adding a forth PPC. The Gyro was replaced with an EL Gyro. As an after thought the small laser was up graded to a medium laser. Because the PPC and heat sinks would not fit in the left arm the hand actuator had to be removed.

Assanine Industries never really considered installing the ER PPC, which is a popular up grade for the Awesome, because of the extensive heat build up that the ER PPC creates. Also there really is no need since there are no real enemy's that have extensive accsess to advanced technology. The only power that could be a threat is the Federated Commonwealth. With the treaty that was signed between Assanine Industries and the Federated Commonwealth there is not a high probability of the FC finding a reason to attack Assanine Industries holdings.

Before the Federated Sun signed the treaty with Assanine Industries FS tried to take over the planet system. Assanine Industries was ready for the attack and showed that signing a treaty was to the interest of both parries. During the attack, the Assanine Industries Awesome 4P was cut off early in the fight by a lance of medium mechs. The FS's mech warriors thought that they cornered a AWS-8Q Awesome and attacked. They did not realize that the awesome that there where up ageist had the same movement capability as there own mechs. In the first shots the Awesome almost completely took out a Centurion with hits from all four PPCs. With the hits that the centurion took it fell over. The other three medium mechs closed in and fired. The Awesome only took a large laser hit and a hit from a AC10 from the medium mechs. The next mech that the awesome attacked was a Hunchback, it took two hits in the left torso and one in the center torso. The only fire that the Awesome took was a AC10 hit to the leg. when the Awesome attacked the Hunchback the second time the right torso took two hits and the center torso took another hit and the left leg took a hit. By this time the medium lance realized that there over matched. thou non of there mechs has taken any critical damage yet its only a matter of time until they do. Two of there mechs have really nothing left in the way of front armor. The FS lance commander ordered his lance to retreat wail he distracted the Awesome. The lance commander ran his Phoenix Hawk trying to get to the Awesome's back armor. When he got to the Awesomes back armor he let lose with everything he had,.he did some damage to the Awesome. The Awesome let lose with its left arm and left torso PPCs and hit his left leg tearing all of the armor off it. The Phoenix Hawk's hip actuator was fused. With his mech basically out of action and not able to run away from the Awesome he surrendered to the Awesome mech pilot.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Zandel_Corrin
06/21/09 08:43 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
How many crit slots do you have left on that thing?

Also what's the EL Gyro stats for this? I don't have my books on me right now...

Love it tho even against other L2 stuff this should be very deadly.
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
06/21/09 09:26 PM

Two in each leg and that is it. It would of had hands if there was space for them on the crit chart.

1/2 weight, two center torso crits, 900,000 C-Bills each ton of the EL gyro.

As long as it can stay at range, yes. 4 PPCs is a good reason to be calling for an air strike.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Zandel_Corrin
06/22/09 02:44 AM

I have a similar design bassed on the Atlas..... 4 PPC and 7 ML

Only DHS needed from the L2 tech tree to make it work..... VERY deadly.... hard to get close to and almost as bad once you've closed in!
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
06/22/09 11:53 AM

How many DHS? With only 12 DHS in the engine, you cant have enough heat sinks to keep it cool with firing all four PPCs.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Zandel_Corrin
06/22/09 07:25 PM

PPCs in each arm and each side torso

20 DHS total... of the 8 assigned... 1 in each arm and 3 in each torso....

The ML were in CT x2, H x1, LL x2, RL x2

With full armour and 2 of the ML rear mounted.... was very nasty....
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Zandel_Corrin
06/22/09 07:34 PM

Think i missed something......

10 T internals
19 T engine
3 T gyro
3 T Cockpit
10 T DHS (20)
19 T armour

28 T PPC (4)
7 T ML (7)

= 99T

Oh that's right.....

18 T Armour
9 T ML (9) >>> Two Extras... mounted in each arm
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
12/16/16 03:32 AM

After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 149 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7684

Contact Admins Sarna.net