A little bit off topic but mostly on topic Melissa Steiner-Davion traveler for real?

Pages: 1
Newtype
12/21/08 08:49 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I had few wonderful experience a few months ago. In one of my remote viewing experiences my mind's eye was psychically pulled to view myself meeting with what appeared to be a space-time traveler. The traveler was from what appeared to be a spacecraft that looked like a small DropShuttle with no exhaust hole for waste gases to escape (a version of my rerevised reusable fuel transit drive?).
http://www.sarna.net/forums/showflat.php...e=0&fpart=1
In my mind's eye I saw that the craft landed and a traveler got out and then I saw with my mind's eye myself quickly banging my fist on the traveler's helmet. She took it off and her face looked exactly like Archon Melissa Steiner-Davion from the BattleTech anime TV series. Well what happened was a few minutes later I saw using my eyes this same ship hovering above close to where I live. Unfortunately I didn't make contact with the occupant of it for some reason. Wish I had though. I hope this traveler will rereturn to where I live so I can meet with her(?!). Maybe she'll stop by the group home where I live - Wood Oaks and give me a list of winning Powerball jackpot numbers for Christmas. I'd like to donate lots of money to help the poor.

Speaking of Melissa Steiner, she called for a cease-fire throughout the Inner Sphere (or was that her mother Katrina?). So why didn't Melissa divorce Hanse Davion when he started the Fourth Succession War?

Also, a few months ago I received a telepathic message from Toshiro Okura (another character from the BattleTech anime TV series). He said, "I am Toshiro Okura of the Federation JumpShip Ishiyama II. When you're feeling dirty have a glass of lemonade". I took Mr. Okura's comment that "dirty" meant feeling very violent.

Edited by Newtype (12/21/08 01:03 PM)
Zandel_Corrin
12/21/08 05:46 PM

Anyone got the number of a good mental institute?
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
CrayModerator
12/21/08 09:00 PM

A couple of key identifiers of Hero Chip:

1) Psychic powers such as remote viewing are referenced.
2) Melissa Steiner-Davion gets involved in his personal dreams.

That's in addition to the usual game-related ideas like smoke obscurants, recycling rocket engines, shells to hide jumpships, etc.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Newtype
12/22/08 11:25 AM

Yes, I used to be known as HeroChip. I know I heard Melissa (Han?) Steiner-Davion say she's coming to meet with me this Dec. 25th.
http://www.gp.org
http://www.VoteSwift.org
DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kovax
12/22/08 12:10 PM

Ah, this little insight tells me that there's no point in replying any further to "physics" issues, when the OP is obviously not constrained by such mundane details as "reality", especially when they conflict with his wonderful ideas. Obviously, science and technology can't compete with dreams and psychic revelations.
Newtype
12/23/08 11:29 AM

Seems like Melissa Steiner wants to meet with me on Dec. 25th, 2008 at my former house at noon Central Standard Time. I hope she brings with her the winning Powerball numbers for the next 500 Powerball lottery drawings. I want to help end poverty and diseases throughout the world.
http://www.gp.org
http://www.VoteSwift.org
DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zandel_Corrin
12/23/08 05:39 PM

Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
GiovanniBlasini
12/31/08 12:22 AM

Quote:

Seems like Melissa Steiner wants to meet with me on Dec. 25th, 2008 at my former house at noon Central Standard Time. I hope she brings with her the winning Powerball numbers for the next 500 Powerball lottery drawings. I want to help end poverty and diseases throughout the world.

So how'd that work out for you?
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Newtype
01/02/09 11:19 AM

She didn't meet with me. Well it seems like that Toshiro Okura wants to meet with me at Wood Oaks in a day at 2 PM CST. Hopefully Mr. Okura will give me gold and/or a book of winning Powerball Jackpot numbers.
LAMdriver
06/15/09 01:20 PM

Wow!! And I thought I was out there. But at least I don't actually write and post stuff like this.
" The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make some other bastard die for his!"--Patton

""War is Hell. Combat is a motherfucker."---General Tommy Franks
Brian_Paxt
07/14/09 08:15 PM

All I can say is wow... They will let anyone have a computer
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
07/14/09 10:02 PM

Well yes, but not everyone gets banned for life like numnuts aka newtype was.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Brian_Paxt
07/15/09 03:43 AM

Good point
CrayModerator
07/17/09 01:20 PM

Quote:

Well yes, but not everyone gets banned for life like numnuts aka newtype was.

Donkey, Newtype's ban doesn't exempt discussion of him from the forum posting rules. "Numnuts" was a direct, personal insult.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 120 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 11258

Contact Admins Sarna.net