BT Novel Time-Line

Pages: 1
Tripod
12/01/09 11:53 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I heard someone mention, IRL or on here, a timeline someone put together that showerd (most) all the BT novels and the time periods they covered. Does anyone know about this? I would like to start at the beginning and go from there. I'm only a few books in so far and I don't want to ruin an early book by reading a later one first. Granted, I know not to read book 3 before book one of a trilogy, I mean ear there any Star League Era novels? seems like a good place to start, not Mechwarrior: DarkAge!

I have Blood of Kerensky 1,2,3 and all 8 Twilight of the Clans but I'd like to do any star league or succession war books first, as well as 3039 war and fed com civil war before starting the clan stuff.
TBA
FrabbyModerator
12/05/09 07:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A timeline for the novels was produced on the CBT.com forums. It is archived here:
http://www.classicbattletech.com/forumarchive/index.php/topic,11177.msg255529.html#msg255529

But, really, unless you're dealing with a sequel story (one of the trilogies or the Twilight of the Clans series) then the order in which you read the novels isn't much of an issue.
Order of publication is a good guideline. You can use the "List of BattleTech novels" article on this wiki as a reference, for example.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 64 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4402

Contact Admins Sarna.net