Missing Clan Second Line Mech Stats - HELP!

Pages: 1
MadSquig
04/28/10 11:41 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Our Battletech group is playing the Battle of Tukayyid Scenario pack and we need some help.

In Battles 17 and 24 the Clan player is only allowed to use Second-Line Mechs. Apart from the ones that are listed on the Force Allocation list there is a secondary list that has all the regular IIC models. But there are also listed 'Mechs like Atlas C, Archer C, Warhammer C etc...

After spending weeks, on and off, scouring the pages of the internet for some basic information on these mechs, the only thing I can find is a reference about the Victor C here on Sarna.

I have no idea if these 'Mechs are any good, or just junk. But since I cannot find any data on them at all I don't know for certain.

We just need the basics so we can make sheets for them if we wish to take them.

Does anyone have any data on these 'Mechs?

Thanks in advance,
Karagin
04/28/10 04:18 PM

They aren't missing per-say...you can find some of them in the old scenario pack called Tywcross. Others like the Archer IIC were to be found in the FASA apporved magazine called MechForce.

Most of the "C" variants also made it into the old Record Sheet books for their weight class. Not sure if any one has scanned those or not, I am sure someone has and will help you. Also you could try looking in the Heavy Metal Pro Mech builder program, it should have the "C" mechs for use by the Clans.

Or you could make them yourself. I have done that for some that didn't get sheets from FASA and so have others, scan through the designs here on Sarna and over at Heavy Metal Pro website.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Christopher_Perkins
06/14/10 11:31 AM

IIRC
The C models are field refit "Upgrades" of of the TR3025 model that will almost uniformly be under-weight... and the weight savings will not be made up by adding weapons or equipment, instead being the equivelent to pen changes of the stock 3025 sheet...

Start with the Base 3025 design (I.E. AS7-D (C) Atlas) replace the weapons with 3050 Clan Versions
AC/20 Replaced by UAC/20 (C)
ML Replaced by ER ML (C)
etc.

and yes, these were not intended to be super machines.
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 86 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5725

Contact Admins Sarna.net