Questions for Karagin

Pages: 1
CYBRN4CR
07/26/10 09:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Karagin, I am at a loss. Any contributions I have tried to give to discussions have been for the most part shot down, and verbally castrated by you (and maybe two others). Is there any of my contributions to this forum even noteworthy? Am I the lowest surrat that has ever set foot on this forum? Is what I have to say totally and completely a waste of everyones time here (especially yours)?

Honestly, I really need to know because I like Battletech, I really do. I'm not trying to mess it up for anyone. If I'm speaking my mind too soon before gathering all the facts and preparing for a full-on onslaught of critical discourse then I'm sorry. I didn't think Battletech was about that. I guess my brain is simply not up to par with you and anybody who has been around here for a lot longer than I have. Thank you for your corrections. I am now thoroughly aware of my errors and I have been relocated from contributor status to fool of the board - proceed to point out anything even remotely misinterpreted and use it against me to make me look like an even bigger fool for even bothering to try to contribute anything of value.

Things were a lot simpler back when I was first posting my designs for comment - you actually tried to see the good in what I posted. You also were agreeable when comparing the two MC mkII designs I posted, despite them not being to your taste. Is there any way I can get you to do that more, or even better to surprise you with a submission you might actually use on the field?

Because if I can do that, I will feel that much better.
Karagin
07/26/10 11:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Nothing on here is personal. You post your ideas, your designs what have you on a public forum they will be commented on. We all have different playing styles, we all have different ideas on how the game should be run, what events should or should not happen. That means for each of us, the game is different and that is what makes things fun about it. No two games are the same, which I think is a good thing.

Now if you my pointing that you made a mistake with your math, or your use of something is in error, then ask me about it, we can discuss it. But do so by PM, I don't ignore PMs and it saves a lot of Time and trouble for Nic and Cray around here. So to keep things simple and civil, I am going to address your points via Private Message (PM) as this is the best way to handle it.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4528

Contact Admins Sarna.net